2019 Audi Etron Prestige first time lease

Wrong side of the country. He is DC, and this is AZ. His is a premium+ looking at rv and msrp, and this is a prestige.

I can obtain prestige. At same discounts.

Hi there, that’s music to my ears! Same numbers? $11,500 Off pre-incentive?

10% off preincentive in Washington DC NoVa Area.

Ok guys, I have this deal on the table…even which all the discounts why am I paying above $837 a month with tax? $3,000 down covers my first payment, taxes & title, dealer fees. Help!

You’re paying full money factor, no MSD on a boosted base rate. MSDs will help bring it down. If you’re hard-set on a etron, reach out to a Cali dealer and pickup there via rental car, plenty and cheap rn. Omega has a posted prestige for 709 with 2k Costco, 3.5k das.

🔱 Audi Lease Deals California ~ 3 DAY BLOWOUT | A3, A5 SB, A6, A8, Q3 & Q7 - #457 by Omegaautogroup

1 Like

MF on this deal is .00152. I did mention Max MSD which they said would be $8500. Would that be the catch on this deal?

Lol I used Evan as well. Go with a cali dealer

It’s still marked up.

No it’s not. That’s for leases longer than 36 months.

My bad, looked at his edmunds post.

So at this point used MSD to bring the MF down and monthly down?

You want to do msd regardless. Get base MF first. Also your dealer discount is only $8000, which is weak.

What maintenance? Wiper blades, cabin filters, and washer fluid?

Sarcasm I get it…I was explained There’s coolant that needed to be replaced amongs other details which cost $350-$400 out of pocket and once a year on this particular vehicle

Baloney.

Doesn’t surprise me though they’re already upselling predetermined services. — To be fair: Tesla used to be bad about this too, now they discourage you from visiting the service centers!

(Not saying EV’s don’t require maintenance on occasion but it’s nowhere near as intensive as fossil cars)

1 Like

Thanks for the input…I’ll do research on maintenance (Edmunds) regarding these vehicles

1 Like

Would you mind explaining where you get only $8,000 in dealer discount?

1 Like

This is embarrassing… I forgot it was an EV, oops!

You are right though, dad wanted a M3, biggest selling point was no gas and low maintenance/per mile cost.

@Ezamora87 there is a hidden incentive directly to the dealer. That’s where the $ difference is. The marketing allowance mentioned.

2 Likes

Your quote from Edmunds says $4000 dealer incentives. Their discount shows $12,000, which includes that incentive, so the true discount is only $8000.