2019 Audi E-Tron P demo lease deal check

Hello All,
Hope every one is staying safe and healthy.
I just received an offer from my dealer regarding a 2019 demo etron I’m interested in , and want to see if the numbers are good or if there is any wiggle room to negotiate:
MSRP: $ 85,790
Monthly Payment: $ 563 includes tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1043
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF: .00230
Residual: 53%
Incentives: 0 - he said it does not qualify for Costco incentive since its a demo
Region: Michigan

Leasehackr Calculator Link:

2 Likes

Looks Solid!
MSD option would’ve made the deal even better.

Sign it asap, crazy deal

Is the residual correct? I believe its 45% for 12/39

Correct. I checked Edmunds and the residual is 45% and MF is .00152 for this month, but the numbers above is what I received from the dealer not sure if its a mistake or because the car is a demo.

If they sent you numbers and confirmed it over email, go and sign.
Don’t worry about Residual. As said in my first post, if it’s a legitimate offer then it’s a solid deal.

Drive it like you stole it because you did.

1 Like

Great deal. Sign it ASAP.

Yes, if this deal is as stated and its a car you want, you don’t even need to know how the numbers were arrived at as they are irrelevant. Ink the deal immediately! This is a wicked deal for this car.

This is poor advice. A residual value that’s 10% off is strong evidence of a difference in understanding of the lease terms. I.e., one person thinks it’s a 24 month lease and the other thinks it is a 36 month lease. Consistency in the RV is a great way to easily check that everyone is on the same page.

Higher residual would mean shorter term. If so even better. Id just take it

Or bounced contract for incorrect info.

And/or really low numbers because they input the 24 month residual but divided by 36 months.

Wrong RV means the salesperson’s calculations are wrong and the “quoted” deal doesn’t really exist. The deal won’t fund with the wrong RV.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the first time i saw that. They can take the car back

thanks all for comments, and advises. i just sent an email to confirm the numbers and will wait and see. will keep you posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

It could be a 3rd party bank and not Audi FS.

I will if you don’t…