2019 Audi e-Tron lease deal check

, ,

The math with this deal is a little wonky but this is the best I could do to line it up on the calculator since I think they’re trying to give me tax credits to lower my tax:

Rebates:

• 2k loyalty
  • 7500 lease cash (from fed rebate)
  • 2k (costco? can they backdate this since their sales manager wasn’t in to close the deal on Saturday?)
  • There’s also a 2500 rebate after the sale for TX.

It looks like they’re not taking off the marketing allowance. Is there anything else I could trim off?

The $1k+ junk add-ons.

3 Likes

They are using the marketing allowance, but there is just a smaller discount underneath.

Also use MSDs, they’ll give you a 8% annual roi for this car at 6k. You’ll save over 1k by putting a 6k deposit down, and you get it back. You have base MF, but it’ll go down more via MSDs.

1 Like

Not sure I want to try and discuss MSDs with this dealer - their sales manager has no idea how to apply it because there’s no line in their software to type it in. It’s been painful to get to this point because it shows on their end that they’re losing 6K.

MSDs don’t loose them money, it’ll save you money and Audi FS gets the cash not the dealer.

10k dealer discount and A ‘6k loss‘, I call bull :poop:, that means holdback is 4k below msrp on a 77k Audi, lmao I wasn’t born yesterday. More actually, because of the 1k in dealer add ons and BS tint, paint, and ‘dealer services’.

Yeah dealer and I couldn’t come to an agreement to more discounts + removing the add-ons so I guess this is a pass. :woman_shrugging:

I also contacted another Audi dealer and the sales person told me that a 24 month lease was going to cost way more than $10/month more than a 36 month lease; that I should expect about $779/month; and that “his boss isn’t giving these away” so that was a short conversation. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Consider doing a custom deal through a broker? Insight auto consulting does custom deals, base fee + additional fee based on msrp of car. They are great.

1 Like

We were able to work this down with another dealer to $659/month with effectively $0 down - $2500 down + first payment but will get $2500 rebate

The car that we negotiated on is a bit more unfortunately due to the added cold weather package.
Again, wonky math because of tax credits: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=78370&sales_price=55237&months=24&mf=.00213&dp=1334&dealer_fee=0&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=2500&resP=56&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=1.27&demo_mileage=0&memo=&salesPriceTax_radio=true