2019 Audi A6 45 Premium Sedan

so do you all think it is a good price for the vehicle?

Yea itā€™s really good man. Whatā€™s the monthly on a sign and drive? You consider 36 months?

Wait heā€™s leasing an Audi A6 premium for $199 a month? With over 40% off msrp?

1 Like

@TopGun - That discount includes about $14k in marketing allowance from Audi.

Thats insane thatā€™s like paying for a civic sport

It is not $199/month really, look at the amount due at signing to get to that payment. It is $440/month which is still very good but not Civic money.

Gotcha I leased a 18 A6 premium + few years ago for 499 a month 39/10 with 2k das.

1 Like

got the numbers from edmunds:

.00193 and 53% (for 24 months) / 46% (for 36 months)
$10,000 dealer marketing allowance

Oh wow, you are getting this price without the $14k market allowance in California (I assumed you were in California which seems to be the only state getting it, $10k allowance in every other state)! Dealer is discounting the car a ridiculous 24% before the manufacturer incentive. I would be surprised if there is a better price than this anywhere in the country, they really want to move this car. Perhaps check to see if it is a loaner with a lot of miles on it or if the car has had some sort of damage during transit or loaner use?

Man Iā€™m out here in TX struggling to ask for 15% off before incentives (granted it wasnā€™t on an A6 specifically, bust still). Most of the quotes Iā€™ve had back are at about 5-6% off. Thatā€™s crazy.

Your pre-incentive discount is about 24% off MSRP. Very good discount, but as others have stated, do not put money down on a lease.

I am curious to see what your final numbers look like.

EDIT: You better jump on that deal quick if you donā€™t want someone else to snatch it up under you. I think I was able to find the car online (I was just doing some research), but I wonā€™t link it here. Good luck.

Itā€™s not clear to me if he can get that selling price without the crazy marked up MF. The value I calculated earlier of .00364 seems correct. Hereā€™s an updated calculator, it still makes me wonder if he should lease then buy out

1 Like

Why do lease then buyout and pay acq fee when the incentives are available for purchase?

Because the marked up MF seems to be the only way to get the 24% dealer discount. Even with the acquisition fee, lease to buy probably saves moneyā€¦

1 Like

It may be worth asking about selling price but Iā€™d be concerned the dealer might just pull the deal if he sniffs ā€˜lease to buyā€™ as something youā€™re thinking about.

I donā€™t know how this works with leases, if dealers mark up the MF does anyone know if they lose some of the profits if you do an immediate buyout? I think it works this way through normal auto loans.

If I were OP, I would just finance the car at 0% over 72 months. However, the sale price of the car listed on the dealerā€™s website is a few grand higher than the lease price OP listed.

EDIT: There is a $2k loyalty incentive on certain 2019 models. The A6 does qualify.

1 Like

@Fitzwater - Did you end up leasing or financing?

anybody been able to replicate this sales price? seems too good to be true. i think getting to about $19K with MSRP is quite achievable, but $24K is still a pretty long stretch even if thereā€™s another $2K loyalty in there.

i donā€™t think thereā€™s any additional lease cash on a 2019 either so not sure who is doing a 34K deal on a 58K msrp car.

Not sure why you think the sale price is too good to be true for a 1-year old car. OP stated the price includes $10k in marketing allowance (incentives from Audi). Per Edmunds, some regions have as much as $14k in marketing allowance.

Edmunds says otherwise (2019 Audi A6 Lease Deals and Prices - Page 16 ā€” Car Forums at Edmunds.com). There is still lease support this month. Good luck finding any remaining 2019 model.

$34K for a $58K MSRP car with only $10K of trunk money? That would imply you could get that car for $32K in California w/o loyalty (and $30K with), which I do find hard to believe.

Insofar as lease support. I donā€™t think you can get $2K of lease support. Only $2K for loyalty. Where you do you see lease support on top of the $10-14K?

Anyhow, if somebody gets this deal, iā€™ll be curious to see the finished numbers.