2019 AMG GT 53 $1621/mo (After incentive) including all taxes and prepaid maintenance

Hi everyone. Looking to get out of my lease. I love the car dearly but unfortunately not meant to be as I’d just prefer to put the money elsewhere. If there are any questions, feel free to ask away.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019, AMG GT 53, Mercedes Benz

MSRP: 114,500
Monthly payment (taxes included + prepaid maintenance for 3 years): $1853.98 (1728/mo + 125/mo taxes + 77/mo prepaid maintenance)
Effective monthly payment (with incentive): $1621

Current mileage: 3745
Maturity mileage: 30050
Effective miles per month: 820
Excess Mileage: $1
Maturity date: July 6, 2022
Residual: $67,514

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $7000

Financial institution: Mercedes-Benz Financial
Transfer fee:

• All States except CA and WI: $595.00 plus tax*
  • California: $695.00 plus tax*
  • Wisconsin: $0.00

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Brand new, no accidents, minimal wear.

Photos:

Gorgeous car

Surprised to see two of these pop up here in less than a week.

Good luck

3 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Cars bring many people lots of joy

7 Likes

I guess I should clarify. I am in a very stable career, I can afford it, if I cant get rid of the lease I will survive the 3 years and be ok; it’s just a bit of an inconvenience. However before this impulse decision I didnt take the time to actually map out my next 5 years. I love the car a lot, but I’m not in love with cars enough to want to continue. My priorities have shifted in that I’d rather put this money elsewhere. I’m sure I’m not the only person to have made impulsive decisions in their life time.

17 Likes

i was thinking the same, and was very confused about how the color changed until i realized it wasn’t the same one

1 Like

Not sure where you live but the costs definitely do not reach remotely that high. Insurance isnt expensive in California if you have a good record and the registration fees were paid for. If you’re in NYC I guess I get it because insurance can reach upward of $400 a month minimum, but thats definitely not the case here.

That interior thu… Good luck mate! absolutely fantastic vehicle

Wish Mercedes was giving cars away like BMW does :slight_smile: GT 4-door is a beautiful car. GLWT yet again (second GT53 in a week).

I guarantee you wouldn’t say the above if you actually were able to afford it fr. Just saying.

10 Likes

You mentioned that you’re not in love with this car. What in particular you don’t like about it?

Its 6 Cylinders (and not a Porsche turbo) for $2000/month to begin

That alone gives me bubble guts

3 Likes

I’m thinking that GT 63 & GT 63S probably between 2,500 and 3,500. I did see GT 63S about 5 days ago here Brooklyn NY.

I absolutely love this car. But I’m not in love with cars in general. I sat in this and was overwhelmed by how much I loved everything about it and pulled the trigger. But my personal priorities have shifted and I’d love to put the money elsewhere. And I get it’s 6 cylinders but doesn’t feel that way. It’s a great car.

1 Like

My brother in law got M5 Competition, 6 month later he transferred it and got Mercedes S 560 4 MATIC Sedan and he loves it. So go figure, he said BMW was to feminine for me. Funny thing is, he transferred his M5 Competition to 22 years old girl.

That’s actually the car I was considering before sitting in this one :sweat_smile:

Just curious, did you consider the M550i too?

:thinking: this is so hard to believe lol. I mean they are nowhere compareable cars!

Op glws, I highly suggest you put on swapalease than here. Much easier crowd (as u can see) and more chances of getting an actual buyer.

1 Like

I know ifs a brand new car style and its all hip but $1800 for 429 hp car is a horrible. Ive seen several flat blue gt53s and they are gorgeous but IMO its about $800 more than fair value.

You’re not going to get “fair value” on any AMG lease, especially a brand new release. But to exaggerate to that extent is nothing but useless to this thread. If you dont like the car then move along, please don’t make negative comments with no value. Mercedes AMG leases are known to not be at the price of other companies that are more lease friendly such as BMW. If you’re not interested just move along.

3 Likes