2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti AWD $49k MSRP

Hi Hackers!

Just looking for opinion/advice on the following email quote. Supposedly is quoted based on current residual of 50% and MF of 0.00007, 10k/yr, 36mo. Drive off is $1,400 and payments include all taxes, fees and first payment. Thanks!

What did edmunds provide for rv/mf/incentives?

I just went off this post:
https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52910/alfa-romeo/stelvio/2019-alfa-romeo-stelvio-lease-deals-and-prices/p16 though i could not find a quote for norcal specifically.

Generally speaking i’ve been trying to get a monthly (pre-tax) that is lower than quoted. Basically if MSRP is in the 40k’s, monthly should be in the 300’s. I know, too simple but use it as a starting point I guess?

Doesn’t really work that way.

You need to start by posting on the edmunds forum and asking for the trim you’re after/your zip code. Other numbers don’t help. You need to know what they are for you.

From there, research other stelvio deals on here to get an idea of a reasonable target pre-incentive discount.

Use that data and to fill out the calculator so you actually know what your real starting point should be.

Here are the numbers from the calculator:

I’m seeing if they can add more incentives from Perkspot/TrueCar through my company.

The other deals I’ve seen on here are not inspiring, specially compared to other manufacturers but the latter are typically overpriced (Mercedes, Volvo, BMW, etc) in the first place.

Here’s the Leasematic breakdown:

Just wondering what y’all think of these latest numbers. The MF is at .00049 rather than .00007 found on edmunds, which I asked the dealer about. He said “the money factor is with buy down at .00007”. Is he saying the .00007 can be had only with “buy down” or/aka MSD? Just seems odd as the info i got from edmunds the other day states MF is .00007, period.

It’s possible that they are marking it up, but it’s also possible that they won’t discount 18.5% without making a little something on the back end. Either way, even with a markup the interest rate is almost nothing so if you aren’t happy with the deal see if someone else will beat that discount %.

Latest offer. Monthly includes tax. I asked about the MF and Res. 36mo is 50res, .00049mf and the 24mo is 60res and .0007375. The mf seems high but stepping back to look at the overall picture, this seems like a crazy deal.

looks like a good price. Is alfa doing similar deals now too? Looking for SUV in 4-5 weeks from now.

Avoid the 2019. Do a deal on the 2020.

1 Like

ok thanks, will avoid 2019. whats the reason?

Got an email from ally financial too,

“Extend your lease for a lower monthly payment.”
opt to extend your Alfa Romeo lease for up to 5 months — we’ll even lower your payment by 20%.

This deal doesn’t make sense as I will have to spend $500 for registration. If that registration was free, i’d keep the car for 5-6 months, why not!

The 2019 deals seem much more aggressive discount wise vs the 2020- based on my research last month. The only difference I could see was the touch screen- my payment was literally 30-40% less than a comparable optioned 2020 at the time. I’d go with a 2019 ASAP while there are still decent colors left.

I picked one of these up since I figured why not have a classy Italian DD SUV to match my Huracan haha.

Very impressive for the money- and rare vs the typical Bmw/Audi competition.

Get Ti package and AWD if you can.

1 Like

I am also looking at a 2019 Stelvio. Lots of thoughts on these from maintenance, to reliability, to Chrysler/Ally financial, dealers closing? You are correct by the larger discounts on a 2019. Two differences from the 2020 are the touchscreen navigation, and redesigned console.
Finding a suitable color, with preferred options, at a great price has been the problem. Found a nice one but would pay on $3320 of options I don’t want: paint, spare tire, hitch, cargo net/outlet. Would rather have driving features, or options to the inside of the car like heated seats, sport leather, etc. Have to the end of June to find one.

The ghibli I used to have cost 200 for an oil change at the Indy shop near my house…I’d be shocked if this is more.

I personally won’t need brakes and would be surprised if Chrysler shut its doors in the next 2-3 years…even if Alfa disappears which is unlikely- the parent company typically honors the warranty someway or another.

Mine has been bulletproof so far.