2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport AWD MSRP $51k - $420 Monthly

Hi Hackers!

Been lurking on this forum for a while and I want to say thank you for all the contribution you all make, especially for rookies like me!

Just looking for opinion/advice on the following quote for a 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport AWD 36/10k lease:

Savings of $10,996 include 19% off Msrp and $1k conquest incentives.

Drive off $2.5k with a monthly payment of $421.

Any advise would be appreciated.

I wouldn’t put anything down, try only first payment DAS

Agree, don’t put money down other than a minimum drive off (DAS) for taxes, registration, first month.

@bledi did you ask for another quote with zero DAS and minimum DAS?

You’re at ~$525 $0DAS way too high I wouldn’t pay a penny over $400 and it’s a 2019

1 Like

Thanks for your advise guys. Just confirmed with the dealer and the $2,500 is the total DAS payment which includes 1st month. With $0 DAS I would be at about $490/month.

I don’t know how some people in here get some crazy deals lol but I’ve reached out to 5-6 different dealers in the east coast and besides this deal, the rest have ranged $460-$500/month with $2,500 DAS on a similar optioned 19 Stelvio.

It takes patience and shopping around via email. Most of the crazy deals you see are on much lesser equipped Stelvios. $490 all in isn’t horrible but its not unicorn status.

see this one for a solid deal.

I was able to negotiate the price a bit lower and signed the deal at $470 a month (all in - $0 DAS).
Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

36 month?
what was the Residual and MF. Any other details you can provide.

Here are the full details from the agreement:

MSRP: 51,540
Discount: 11,760 (23%)
Selling price: 39,780
Taxes & fees: 2,100
Gross Cap 41,880

Residual 25,770 (50%)
Money factor: not sure of the % but rent charge was 390

I’m thinking of leasing one In NJ, can you tell me which dealer you leased from.?