2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sell now?

II just finished year 2 of my 3 year lease on my 2019 Stelvio. I am at 21.7K miles of 30K. After the ordeal of getting my second service done out of state, I am ready to sell the car and move on to something that I can service locally.

My payoff from CCF is 27.5K. Carvana’s offer is 25.8K, so I am not exactly green on a tradein.

Should I just wait it out and hope for a better deal or is there something else I can try?

you want to lose $2k?

1 Like

What better deal are you looking for? It does not look like you have any equity. Why not just ride out the lease?

No Alfa dealers in your state?

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

Sounds like a small price to pay to get out of a car you don’t like.

And overpay to lease a new car in this current market?

1 Like

yea probably ride out the lease. just want to make sure I dont go over the 30K

no alfa dealers in Louisiana, the last one closed down in 2021. The nearest is Houston, 4.5 hours away

You don’t have to lease; some cars can still be purchased for the same price as before chip shortages.

just checked vroom will pay $31,621

well then buy it and sell it and make no money!

Btw you don’t have to service your car for maintenance at a dealer unless it’s free from the OEM.

Now if something breaks, you might be in some doodoo. IDK if they’ll cover the cost of a flatbed for that long of a distance. They won’t cover your cost of getting home and then coming back to pick up the car once it’s been (hopefully) fixed. Rinse & repeat if they didn’t actually fix what was wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.