2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport AWD $375 per month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Alfa Romeo Guilia Sport AWD Black over Red with nero package

MSRP: not sure
Monthly payment (pre-tax):$375
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 8585
Maturity mileage: 24000
Effective miles per month: 941
Maturity date: 04/30/2021

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Ally Bank
Transfer fee: $595 but will confirm
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): NO, NJ ONLY

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: excellent with no accidents

Options: pano roof, Apple car play, Harmon Kardon sound, front and rear static assist, drivers assist package with cross path detection, blind spot assist and rear back up camera, cold weather package with heated seats and steering wheel, Nero package which blacks out badging, trim and wheels. Red brake calipers.

Photos:

Mini included? Also, any DAS?

Haha no idea why it threw in the pic of my wife’s mini. But I tried to edit now and get them out. Nothing DAS but I will not cover the applicable transfer fees. Which I believe is $595 but need to confirm with Ally.

Also, reading prior posts, it seems like Ally doesn’t allow out of state transfers. May as well confirm that.

1 Like

that is correct

https://www.swapalease.com/help/lease-company/ally

good luck on the transfer, it’s a nice car

1 Like

Wait a minute, why am I able to edit other people’s titles? Am I trusted? :grin: @michael

1 Like

Yes Ally unfortunately no longer will do transfers out of state. Good deal though on a nicely equipped model and should still move.

1 Like

Hey can you post the power train info. Cylinders, HP, etc

Ty

It’s all on Alfa website and takes 5 minutes to figure out.

4 Likes

I guess it’s the standard 2.0 turbo 280hp

I can’t find a 2019 sport at 50k. Is it the sport or TI sport?

Only the Quadrafolio has the bigger engine. All other Guilias have turbo 4 at 280hp 306tq. It’s a sport; not TI sport. If you really want me to dig out the window sticker, I probably can find it somewhere in my garage.

Also, it could be $49xxx, not positive? I just remembered that to be the number for some odd reason, but I didn’t verify the window sticker. Didn’t think people taking over a cheap lease would care much about the original MSRP.

Don’t care about MSRP that much. I just wanted to know what options were added to get there… my lease is up this month and may want a short lease like this

Bump! Still available!

Hi is this lease still available?
I would be interested, I live in New York.

Sorry still available but vehicle can only be swapped if it will be registered in NJ. I just called Ally Bank to confirm. Sorry!

Updated Bump. Vehicle must be registered in NJ to assume lease.

what dealer did you purchase from I can’t seem to find any ally Alfa Romeo dealers

I PMed you. Please respond. I’m interested in the car. Thank you

1 Like