2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia AWD lease proposal - seem fair …?

Does the following 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia AWD lease proposal seem fair …? (State of KY)

Not the worst I’ve seen on here, but you definitely have room to get more off prior to rebates. Whether or not the dealer will play ball is another story.

But some dealers seem to be giving that percentage of a discount straight away, so yeah, keep chipping away, IMO.

Seem like a good deal but open for any info

It passes the 1% rule in my non expert eyes.

So I should grab it then pretty much lol there is not many Misano blues in the US with nero Edizione and yellow calipers

I don’t know much about Alfa Romeo, but the 1% rule of Msrp has been a general rule of thumb, even extremely difficult to get on normal everyday cars, but you’re right at 1% with $0 sown 36 months. That’s all I can really see.

The 1% rule isn’t really worth much of anything and is a poor way of determining if something is a good deal as it varies so much by situation.

That’s true well, I might just go get this I appreciate your POV thanks again!!

Well for this situation do you see any room for negotiation anywhere or just in general have you seen a ton better deals for this car?

You need more info to evaluate the deal. What is the mf? What should the mf be? What are the incentives vs dealer discount?

The MF should be .00003 I know there is about a $2000 incentive I should find out if that has been applied

Should be .00003, but is that what they’re including in the lease?

Is this through FCA or ally?

Do you or your spouse qualify for fca affiliate?

I put it thru the calculator the numbers look a little different and your absolutely right in asking me these questions because I didn’t run them by him! I will do that and come back more prepared TYVM!

No worries. It may be a good deal, but gotta make sure you have all the info to make that determination. The easiest way to get a bad deal is to not have all the info.

1 Like