2019 Acura MDX Base $398 + tax (First month, bank, plates, doc, tax DAS) NY / NJ / PA ONLY (UPDATE 11/23: ONLY TECH & A Spec IN STOCK)

, ,

Yeah have a couple in-stock. A-Spec MDX below:

thank you trying to figure out which car to get next. my current lease is maturing at the end of december.
Currently cross shopping this and the QX60 going to test drive both this weekend.

Hello - Looking for MDX with advance pack (wife wants captains chairs) Any availability?

Is that with entertainment or without?

Without. The only way to get captains chairs are with advance correct?

Yah, Here’s an advance:

Do you have any A-Spec models (Black Exterior/Red Interior)? If so, can you price out 36 months/15k miles?

Thanks!

No, only white on red leather.

That could work. Could you please provide me with a calculator?

This is 15k. Adjust tax for your location:

Do you have JUST tech w/AWD? Also in NYC.

I have a bunch. The one posted is a base. there are links throughout.

As an update, the dealer is out of base MDX’s. Only a-spec and tech in stock now. An additional $500 taxable incentive has been added by the dealer.

10k lease on tech shown below:

Dude, you’ve been bugging me for like a month about a qx60 or an mdx. You’ve been questioning every single one of my calculations, getting quotes, and then disappearing for weeks at a time. I truly dont care what Edmunds says. I post numbers my dealership tells me to post and i get people good deals, and it looks like people are generally happy.

3 Likes

How much for a MDX A spec? I’m on Long Island?

Believe a few of these are left:

Whats the dealio with the 2019 RDX

not much of a dealio:

Hey

Do you have a price for a 36/39 month 15k/year sign and drive lease?

Do you have any MDX w/ Tech Package in White? 15k/36 mo lease?

1 Like