2019 Acura MDX Base $398 + tax (First month, bank, plates, doc, tax DAS) NY / NJ / PA ONLY (UPDATE 11/23: ONLY TECH & A Spec IN STOCK)

, ,

hi mike, is your 400 broker fee in LH calculator? There is a $400 there, not sure it’s DMV or your fee.

No, it is separate.

Thank you!!

Looking at price for SH-AWD Standard 36/12, located in Northern NJ.

Just adjust the calc link at the top, residual should be 59%

Thanks, do I need to adjust MSRP or sale price? I adjusted miles and residual, came out to $438 a month with tax? If that is correct

That’s correct!

Hi. What about Majestic Black pearl exterior, entertainment with tech package msrp $54,695, 36/10?
I live on Long Island

Thanks

I disagree with your choice of football teams but I’ll check if available and run it. You’d have to pick up in nj though.

Haha. Was a kid in the 70’s so…

Be proud! And buy a car off Mike so he can feel like a winner for a change!:grinning:

2 Likes

Only tech + ent available is white diamond pearl on black interior.

Gotcha. Ok. So what’s the lease on the white diamond pearl on black interior? Where is the dealer located as well?

This is tech + ent. One available, white on black. dealer is in north nj.

Hey Mike. So i would have to take the lease calculator and adjust the sales tax for my location, right? Now since I live in NY, would this Jersey dealership take care of the NY registration and plates and collect the proper sales tax or is that something I would have to then do back in NY? Thanks again for your assistance.

Yes, change to 8.625%. Dealer will register car for you and mail you your registration and plates when they arrive via UPS. You can structure however you want. You can do tax out, tax in, dealer doesn’t care. Totally your call.

Thanks for the info Mike.

I wish I could get a lease like that on a MDX with entertainment and tech where I am! Great deal!

Seems like a decent deal

Mike any A-Spec models in stock ? If so can you give me the numbers on that ?