2019 Accord Sport 2.0T West

Hey, thanks that this forum exists in the first place, it’s good for consumers to have resources, especially with such a large purchase.

I’m getting out of a 17 Accord Touring.

My best number so far is $399/36 months, 15k/year, sign and drive. Selling price on this deal was quoted at $27,129.
From what I’ve seen, $380 is achievable, but they’re not budging yet off of $399. Another dealership had me at $500 which I laughed at
I am in Utah.
Any tips? My current lease is in rough shape(4 accidents, none my fault!), so I’m going with another Honda for the extra $500 waiver and I’ve already negotiated on over mileage.
Thank you

I can only comment on what I’ve recently seen here in NW Florida.

I’m negotiating a lease right now on a 2019 Accord Sport, 2.0 manual, and they swear that the absolute best price they can do is $28,995. They told me that that price is “invoice” for them, and they can’t do any better on price or offer any incentives at all. Monthly payment was $419 for 36/12k and $0 down.

I’m pretty surprised and disappointed, because even a cursory search on the forum reveals multiple deals with prices considerably lower than $28,995 and they almost all included some amount of incentive money too.

Unfortunately, there’s not another manual Accord Sport anywhere within my area, so I’ll have to decide whether to take that deal or go with a 2019 Jetta GLI Autobahn I’ve been working on.

Does that selling price include the $750 loyalty incentive?

Any other dealer adds?

If no and no, you’re not going to do much better.

They’ve told me that there are no incentives available at all. So the $28,995 sales price does not include that, or anything else unfortunately.

As for the dealer adds, there are none reflected in the documentation I have so far.

1 Like

They know what they have with the 6 speed might be another part of the issue there. Cannot find one in all of UTAH and none in Las Vegas. The 10 speed is actually pretty legit though

My price does include the $750 loyalty

I think you’re right…they only have this one manual Sport left, and they want to get the most bang for the buck they can on it.

Utah blows for leasing ask me how i know this lol. :upside_down_face:

Meh. I’d want that price before discount. Cast a wider net. Lots of sales on here and drive Accord in the 27k range. I bought mine for 27.5k in Feb 2018 but there was a lot more inventory then (that’s why I bought it when I did lol)

How much over mileage are you?
Maybe that’s why the higher numbers you are receiving

These numbers are excluding the current lease. I’m about 5800 miles over, but I’ve negotiated about 70% off the over mileage fees with Honda already

Can you please explain? I’ve never heard of a captive negotiating on mileage :slight_smile:

A captive hahaha.
I just called the lease maturity center and told them what was up, something along the lines of hey I know Honda loves loyalty, what can you do for my overmileage, and they reduced it down from $1000 and change to the $400 range

I just saw your username, maybe they’re tracking you on here and used it as leverage.

I just got an offer for $410 sign and drive 36mo/15k on a manual… there seems to be one in Utah, 1 in Boise and 0 in Las Vegas

Worth it for future value? As far as equity at trade in or if I decide to buy the car. I’ve driven both, the 10AT is solid but I miss rowing gears

My friend was over on their miles. They had an Acura and opted for a Mazda, they told me that they paid half of the overage on miles. So nothing on the cost of the over mileage is getting rolled into your monthly payment on the new sport?

Still quite high. I know you are going for 15k miles but still high considering it’s a honda. How many dealerships are you playing with?

2 on the manual, 2 on the auto, Boise Idaho, Salt Lake City area Utah and Las Vegas are the net. If I was back in the northeast I know I’d pay less easier.
As of now, I’m pulling the trigger for $400 sign and drive on a red 19 Sport 2.0T 6 speed
They’re not cheap leases either apparently, I know for a bit more I’m looking at a 3 series lease

Yep some dollars more gets you bmw 3 series. I personally would throw down $400 a month on a homda, plus if you wait a little longer I believe you could easily get that ride for mid 300s

Wait for what? Inventory is only dropping on the 6MT’s, and they’ve cut production significantly. The great Accord deals are gone and won’t be coming back for awhile IMO.