2019 Accord Sport 2.0 Lease

I’m configuring a 2.0 Accord sport lease on a local dealers website. They give you an option online on their website to configure either a finance deal or a lease deal. At the end, it spits out this certificate. Is this too good to be true? Back couple months ago when I checked, these 2.0 sport trims were going for $400+. I’m not sure if bring this into the dealer if they will honor it. Do the fine details seem vague?

Well…this is before taxes and fees.

Ignore this and start getting some actual quotes from dealers and report back.

1 Like

Fine print says includes taxes and fees

Read the last paragraph again.

Now that we have this out of the way, this calculator is fairly useless and can be ignored for all intents and purposes.

The price you want to pay less incentives plus TTL/Acq/Doc is the price you will finance against the RV. The object is to close the gap between RV and amount financed.

2 Likes

Right, that is what is confusing. Says includes taxes and fees. But you are saying before taxes and fees

1 Like

So much sexy fine-print.

At least it sets folks up to think they’re getting a great deal when they’re “only paying $50 in taxes and fees” on their $400/mo value trim Accord.

What area are you in?

In Tampa FL

Add ~40-55 mo for doc and acquisition fees, 25-30 for tax on payment and tags based on advertised deal.

Target some specific cars and shoot for a 10-12% discount off sticker before incentives if any.

Should be $300 lease cash and $750 dealer cash if you have a Honda in the household 2009 or newer.

Landed a deal this past november 2018 for my father for an '18 accord 2.0t sport out the door at $356, $0 DAS, 15k miles (took extreme extreme amount of haggling, and they paid off remaining 3 month lease on 2015 accord). Now using the same deal as leverage for price match on 2019 sport 2.0t but no one wants to come close to it. Still at 400+ at pretty much any dealership

FYI, they over produced the 2018 so it was a bargain during nov,dec,Jan,feb, once they moved to 2019, they got smarter and unfortunately we suffered. I haven’t seen a 2.0 with leather below $400 with tax and $0 DAS.