2019 A5 Sportback P+ Deal

Hey there everyone!

Looking to get your thoughts, but in reading through the other A5 deals I’ve seen posted I think I’ve got a pretty good deal lined up here. Best I could find in other deals was 20% off and this is at 19%.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Audi A5 Sportback Premium Plus
MSRP: $52950
Sales Price: $42950 (19% off)
Monthly Payment: $461+tax ($501 total…8.7% tax :expressionless:)
Drive-Off Amount: $844 (first month and fees)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10000
MF:.00091
Residual: $29652 (56%)
Incentives: $3000 Market Allowance
Region: PNW

Let me know what you guys think, I feel like it’s pretty solid considering deals are much harder here than in CA or East Coast.

2 Likes

Sign that or I will. :rofl:

:bat:

1 Like

Good deal. Are you planning to add Audi care? +1% residual.
Also you’re not paying acquisition upfront?

1 Like

Did that math on Audi care, it adds about $16/mo to the payment. Totals to $576, so not sure if the cost of 20k and 30k service is more than that?

Regarding acquisition fee, is there a generally accepted reason why people pay that up front? The way I looked at it was that if I don’t pay it up front, I basically finance it for 2.18% instead (the mf) and I feel like I can put $900 in the market and get a better return than that! (Maybe not the current market! :rofl:)

1 Like

That’s a killer deal!

I’m not sure about the cost of maintenance versus the cost of audicare but don’t forget you’re getting the 1% residual added because of it which helps your monthly as well.

Yep, the added $16/month is after adding the 1% to the residual. Just need to do some research on the costs of maintenance.

I used these numbers to negotiate a deal in Miami, FL. Got it down to $500/ mo 36 months 12k miles annual. Includes 7% sales tax. $1000 total at signing.
A5 sportback Prem+ s-line
I’m not used to the LH format but here’s some details:
MSRP: 52,195
Sale price: 42,182.01
Discount: 10,012.99
Discount rate: 19.2%
Money at signing : 1,000
36 months
12k miles
Total monthly(tax in) : 500.00

Judging on what everyone said before I’m jumping on this deal.

That looks like a good deal to me, basically the same as the one I posted!

Yea very close! Now I’m excited!

To follow up on this thread, I ended up receiving an incredible offer from Alfa Romeo when I called in to schedule my lease return, was too good to pass up so I accepted.

If anyone is interested in this deal I posted for the A5, I am happy to refer you to the dealer to see if they will honor it for you. This is in the Seattle/Tacoma area.

Wondering how good is the Alfa deal?

Here’s a quick mock up on the calculator, I don’t think all the numbers are exact on the fees at the bottom but this is still the net deal. Got a fully loaded Giulia, $0 DAS, $450/mo, and they payed off my remaining lease payments of $1,311.

Where did you go for the Alfa?