2019 A220 Mercedes A Class - $410 , $250 down

What was your sales price or how much did you get off MSRP? My two cents, the A-Class has one of the best interiors around. The way BMW is stacking their dashboard and have those tiny infotainment screens makes it a no-go for me. Mercedes is leading the way with their new interior that is starting to spread across their models and also love their ambient lighting package as well.

wha? the screen on my 2019 330 is plenty big. i dunno about the A class but my coworker’s new C300 standard infotainment screen is a joke.

This is exactly right. Drive an A class and it’s actually enjoyable. The tech is fantastic. Puts my 2018 3 series to shame. But…you also pay for it. IMO this looks like a good price compared to what others have paid.

Stripped C300 versus loaded A220? No brainer, get the A. The tech is fantastic on this car.

Tech might be but that’s about it, I test drove one and the road noise /comfort is no where close a c class

1 Like

Curious where is this? Im in NJ trying to get a similar deal and cant seem to break below $500

Check My Deal Once.

2019 A 220 ( Not 4 Matic )

MSRP: $ 39K

2k Down
370 Per Month Including Taxes

10 K Miles per Year, 3 Years.

is it a good deal ?