2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription Lease

Not a bad deal can possibly be had with a-plan on a loaded 2017 V90CC loaner that I posted before. RV/MF are good, incentives not so much. GM quoted me 12% off before all incentives.

Just need the 5k incentive to come back.

I donā€™t think you can do Aplan on loaners

It was loyalty for Volvo wagons. You can negotiate higher discount, but this is a car for someone whoā€™s really into it. Btw, Edmunds guys were wrong with Volvo allowance - itā€™s 750, not 3,250

I doubt itā€™s a loaner. Probably a punched car with a few hundred miles.

How is a punched car different from a loaner?

Technically not, but itā€™s not the same. Maybe it canā€™t be used. I got Costco a-plan applied on a punched S90 with 325 miles.

But in general how are they different. I havenā€™t heard of punched before.

I think you can use aplan on loaners just not in conjunction with the 2,100 loaner rebate

Punched = sold, for their internal purposes. They may use it as a demo and put a few miles on it, but they still consider it as new and discount as such.

ā€œDealer demonstrators, and service loaner vehicles are not eligible for purchase or lease under the A-Plan by Volvo program unless they are being sold as a Certified Pre Owned Volvo and purchased under the Certified Pre Owned A-Plan offer.ā€

http://volvo.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9902/~/a-plan-eligible-vehicles

Yes but you cannot use the aplan rebate on them combined with the loaner rebate.

We are aware of this. Just sharing real life experience. Mine is from dealing with GM.

Oh I see. Didnā€™t know dealers have been doing it.

There is not. The $500 bonus for the holiday is only for the regions that had the lower incentives. Auto bytel is best source for Volvo incentives.

Would you mind PMā€™ing me the details of your lease? Thanks!

Hello nyclife,
I am looking for any Volvo XC90 model whichever has best deal for 36 months and 12000 miles. Please let me know.