2018 Volvo XC60 in Chicago - Best we're going to get?

Digging through dealers around Chicago for the best deal we can find on the following car:

2018 XC60 T5 AWD Momentum (246-10-42-02C1) with…
Convenience package
Heated front seats and steering wheel package
Linear wood and interior illumination package
Onyx black metallic exterior
Blond on blond (W_00) interior

We have a Golden Retriever and have learned from experience that the blond interiors on the Volvos not only look great, they look 10x better than black when you throw a 70lb retriever in the back seat each day. Unfortunately, blond on blond will need to be ordered from Sweden… so we’re not talking dealer stock here.

The best deal I’ve gotten so far is from my original dealer, Volvo of Lisle.

MSRP: $46,540
Vehicle Price: $45,040
Adjusted Cap: $48,417
Book (%): 54%
Net Residual: 57%
Net Residual: $26,528
Sell Rate: 0.00047
$500 Volvo loyalty bonus (current owner) plus $1500 discount (or $1K… I get fuzzy here with the back and forth).

See attached for the original worksheet.
First payment only down on a 36 month lease, $701/mo. With $4,500 down, $576/mo.
These include Chicago’s sales tax AND their annoying $58/mo use tax.

Three other dealers haven’t gotten anywhere near yet, including Costco discount.
Are we as good as we’re going to get? Has anyone seen better in/around Chicago?

Many thanks in advance,
-Steven

$701/month for a $46k Volvo. I know it’s new, but $700 for the XC60? :man_facepalming: There are so many better cars for less.

Did you look at another 2018 XC60 recent thread? How did they get to Adj Cap Cost being higher than MSRP? Do you roll negative equity in?There is no Costco discount, BTW. There is also $800 Volvo lease cash on it.

I think you could do better on a purchase.

It’s almost hard to tell if you’re serious, posting numbers like that.

Uhhhh… isn’t the SQ5 cheaper thank this lease?