2018 Volvo XC 90 MF & RV - POSTED

Year: [2018]
Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 Volvo XC90 - All trims]
Months/Annual Mileage: [All Options]

Here: https://m.imgur.com/a/YKssL

This might be better for smartphones: https://imgur.com/a/crVBw

2 Likes

This is helpful, but I can’t really read most of the numbers. Is that just me?

I can read them. Which ones do you want?

thanks for the offer, but I switched to my laptop and I can read them fine now. Appreciate the help!

Try this: https://imgur.com/a/crVBw

1 Like

thanks splattered. do you happen to have V90CC numbers as well? Trying to decide between XC90 and V90CC.

this is easier than posting in the edmunds forums, since this has ALL the numbers.

I don’t unfortunately. I’ve been trying to reach my dealer but he’s not in his office rn

no worries, appreciate the effort. If you happen to be able to get them in the next several weeks, that would be very much appreciated. My wife likes the XC90 but I’d prefer the V90.

sorry updated wrong numbers before.

I was given the following quote today in new york.
is this a good deal?
im trying to get the car asap i really appreciate the help.

Volvo XC90 AWD T6 MOM plus with convience pack
white ext and charcoal interior
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000

The MSRP: $61,085
MF: .00130
Residual: 57%
Sale Price: 52,085
Down payment: $1,000 includes the first payment and registration costs
Total Monthly Payment Including Tax: $626.00

You should probably get one for this month

sorry, i entered the wrong numbers. i re-edited my post

This seems on par with what people are getting, not sure what your tax rate is but I’m figuring it about 13%? One thing you might want to consider doing, if you, is max out of multiple security deposits. That will lower your MF to .0008 and bring your month payment to about ~$579. So that’s a nice savings of $48 a month and over the 39 months gives you about a 29% return on the MSD’s, pretty hard to beat a return like that.

Can someone explain the purpose of the Retailer Contribution is, this is listed on the 2018 Volvo XC 90 MF & RV sheet?

I thought that I had a deal, with my A-Plan Elite discount but now I received a call from the dealer saying that they cannot give me the Retailer Contribution since I have have the A-Plan discount.

Just wondering if anyone could clarify who can the dealer offer the Retailer Contribution money to and who, if any, is excluded.

Please advise…

Thanks

@kelster54 sounds like dealer discount off MSRP before incentives.

Could you please provide latest residual’s for 2018 Volvo XC90. I’m planning to get T6 Inscription.

Appreciate your help on this.

I would definitely be interested to see how Jan changed from Dec numbers on this vehicle. I was negotiating a XC90 at 65K MSRP vs BMW X5 at 65K MSRP. At the end of the day Volvo was 3500 more - both somewhat aggressive dealerships. Perhaps January will change their attitude.

I don’t know if your area has changed but i know that incentives in South Florida have dropped by $500.

This is super helpful, thanks. I’m about to start shopping for a new XC90 this month (replacing a 2011 we love). Any chance you can get ahold of the January numbers? Does the MF/Resid change much month to month? I’m already losing out on the 3K incentive from last month - now down to 2K.

Could you please provide MF & RF for January 2018 month.
Year: 2018
Make, Model, and Trim: Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription
Months/Annual Mileage: 24/10K
Zip Code: 94588

hello splattered, do you have the February 2018 page by any chance?
Were looking for T5 AWD momentum 36-39month 7.5-10K miles to narrow it down.

thank you