2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum 24/15 $374 pre-tax with A-plan

Agreed, this really only works on the baser models. Though in my region the T6 only gets me another $750 in incentives. If it’s really $1750 where you are, that makes it even more lucrative.

Yah, here in CA, T5 gets you $5500 in incentives, T6 gets $7250 before A-plan. Makes it really hard to justify a T5 unless it’s completely stripped (as if a base model S90 is “stripped”). The change this month on the RV on the T5 kills it too.

That’s good to know. In the Midwest (or at least Chicagoland) the T5 gets $6500 and the T6 gets $7250.

I didn’t think the T5 changed RV this month? Edmunds still has the RV at 63% for a 24/10 FWD.

I think the T5 FWD and the T5 AWD were different and now are the same. It was 61% for 24/15 for the T5 FWD I was looking at and is now 60%.

I was told today by a Volvo dealer that Sams club pricing is not stackable with lease cash or volvo allowance. And he also said it works the same with A-plan. you can have aplan/sams club or the allowance/lease cash not both.

He stated that if a dealer did that they would likely be fined by Volvo. I smell a liar since I see this posted here so what gives?

Volvo had announced starting April 1 that they weren’t going to allow stacking of the a-plan bonus beyond a 6% discount. They have since postponed that rule change until May 1, at least in several markets. It sounds like what he’s trying to claim is you don’t get the allowance at all if you use the a-plan pricing, which is something different all together. Volvo’s a-plan website clearly states that the allowances/lease cash are available with a-plan pricing, so he’s just feeding you a line.

BS. Everything is stackable on Volvo.

2 Likes

You only need to look at @ohwtf’s post today to know this is not true.

1 Like

Everything is stackable, time to find another dealer!

Find a new dealer. I wouldn’t trust them given the obvious deception.

So 12% seems to be doable on the momentum trim level. Anyone have any thoughts on higher discounts for the inscription level?

Instead of piling on - ask them to call their dealer rep to confirm.

I’ve had a few stores still not know the program changed (again).

It’s not about program change - “…that Sams club pricing is not stackable with lease cash or volvo allowance”. A-plan (Sam’s, Costco, employer, etc) has always been stackable with Volvo incentives. I guess you meant below invoice pricing stackable with a-plan cash :slight_smile:

What are the best lease terms on the S90 (as long as it’s not 7.5k) 10/24 or 12/24 or a 36 month lease? Thanks :wink:

Depends a bit on dealer discount and if you have a-plan, but generally a 24 month lease is better on the S90 given the current residual values

1 Like

Thank you so much, I do have A-Plan would you happen to know if residuals are better for 10/24 or 12/24 or more realistically if there isn’t that much of a difference?

Of course 10k RV is better than 12k. By 1%.

1 Like

edit - I’m a moron and can’t add correctly

1 Like

1% RV change is $600, not $1200 (for $60k vehicle).

Yes, you’re correct. I was looking at 12-15k difference when I calculated the dollar figure.