2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

I’m already in contact with someone at the dealer who basically told me it’s going to be near impossible to get below $400 per month, forget about getting below $300.

You got to do your research before making contact. Models have different incentives, MF and Residuals. Also, changing the miles changes residual up to 4%.

Do the deal on your own, just call the dealer to “checkout”.

And you should shop around.

I’m aware. I have all the numbers for both the T5 and T6, but it doesn’t help me if A) they don’t have a model/trim near what I want and B) the dealer doesn’t want to play ball. Basically, the response I got was A-Plan + incentives + discount will still put me in the $500 per month ballpark.

Which, I’m not upset about because it’s not like I have my heart set on a Volvo, I’m just sharing my experience, in particular with the Barrington dealer, in case anyone else needs reference points.

Post your proposed deal in detail, let everyone take a stab at it. It would help the community.

Mind you, once they made it clear that it wasn’t possible to get the model/trim I wanted, there wasn’t much haggling going on. No real point haggling when they’re at a starting price nearly $5k above where I am.

Here’s where we ended last (earlier today):

T5 AWD Momentum with convenience package, heated seats package, all-weather protection package (floor mats), and homelink.

24/10
MSRP: $54670
Sale price: $51390
Incentives: $8500 in total - $5500 in Volvo lease allowance, $3000 from A-Plan
MF: 0.00049
RV: 63%
$496 per month, first month due at signing.

This is obviously before MSDs and not much of a discount.

I had asked after a T6 but the same deal, I wanted to be at ~$55k MSRP, they couldn’t find anything below $61k. Just one of those problems when you’re dealing with a luxury brand but asking for a base model (or at least, that’s what the salesman said to me).

Assuming the acq fee is included in the sales price, you should have around another $700+ to get off that. However based on the rebates here because of the T5 and no MSDs, higher mileage it doesn’t seem that attractive.

You can barely find dealers with more than 5 S90’s, let alone T6 MOM and finding a Base T6 MOM is a unicorn.

Nah… You can have a $60K S90 for the same price INCLUDING tax with only first month due :grin:
I wonder if they get these deals from the same dealer :smile:

1 Like

Now the question is, can I get that s90 deal in SoCal? I thought the epic s90 deals were over…

$153/mo + tax, first month, fees/reg, 10 MSDs on $58,940 MSRP in NER with 11% off and extra $750 loyalty for S60 :wink:

Edit: ask @nyclife how :smile:

0.25% rule!

4 Likes

disregard. put the wrong emphasis on the wrong syllable.

$750 Loyalty for S60 owners on top of regular $500, the lease is for S90 T6 LOL

3 Likes

Would you mind linking that? I searched, couldn’t find it.

Search for S90 deals, there is also one recent posted in Trophy Garage. Look up @CarandWatch deal.

hi - anyway you can pm me the dealer info? thanks

No particular dealer, just the right numbers. Or contact @nyclife.

Wait what?!??!?!!!???

So why haven’t you pulled the trigger yet? If Volvo allowed lease transfers, these would be all over swapalease/leasetrader…

Because I’m outside 9 months pull ahead. Even pre-paying 1-2 months apparently does not qualify. But the car I want would be a little more, probably by $15-20.

1 Like

Even better than my deal, nice. Anyone pull the trigger on that recently? I have another deal up my sleeve that would make my Maybach negotiation look like amateur hour, lol.

I just got confirmation that Volvo has extended A-plan bonus until May 1 in California (as compared to the other couple dealers I’ve talked to that said they hadn’t heard anything, someone actually verified this time for me).