2018 Volvo S90 T5 $53,315 MSRP, $340 + tax (First month, plates, doc, bank + MSD DAS) NY, NJ ONLY

, ,

Have a bunch of 2018 Volvo S90 T5’s available for delivery in the NYC tri-state area. These require 5 MSDs. You can structure however you want. Lots of colors / options available, just showing an example. PM for more details.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum
**MSRP: $53,315
**Monthly Payment: $340 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $1858 + 5 MSD
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500
MF: .00028 before msd, .00003 after
Residual: 54%
Region: NY / NJ ONLY
Leasehackr Score:12.7
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&msrp=53315&sales_price=40949.25&months=36&mf=.00028&dp=0&doc_fee=299&acq_fee=700&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=8.875&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=5

2 Likes

I see your discount in the calculator is $12,366. How much are the lease incentives? And how much lower would the selling price go if someone used A-Plan for the $3,000 incentive?

I could suggest to you to go you-know-where and see NE incentives for yourself, but here you go: $7,200

Here is a hint for your: you can’t go below 6% off MSRP (or the a-plan price) when using a-plan.

You are welcome.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Volvocars.com/us -> inventory -> select zip of interest -> select your car -> payment estimator.

I thought you knew it. Feel free to share inside Volvo “tricks” with the community, would be great.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Can’t we all just get along and instead go shit on the guys that buy Ghiblis because of their “sound”?

5 Likes

No…I think, if you read between the lines, he’s saying argue somewhere else instead of his marketplace post.

yes, please!!!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

How’s that work for NY residents?

I thought NY doesn’t allow for MSD??

no?

Because the dealer isn’t located in NY. Only Infiniti does not allow for MSDs for NY residents. All of the other brands do.

Any T6 available? Wife wants the inscription for the seats…

Interesting.
Thanks!

Hey,
I’m interested but it doesn’t let me PM you (long time lurker, but just signed up for this)

Let me know if you’re able to PM me

Sent you PM just now.

Hi please pm me details

T5 with AWD? What’s your fee?

Thanks

Interested. Could you PM me details. Thanks.

HI I’m interested. Could you PM me the details too. I’m located in NYC.