2018 Volvo S60 Inscription vs 2018 Hyundai Sonata Limited

I may have answered my own question as I typed out this title but would really love to get the communities opinion! I live in Texas and have been working on finding a 36 month / 10,000 mile per year lease.

Negotiated the Volvo S60 down to $299 a month with $1,500 down (includes TTL). Its a demo vehicle with <4k miles. Comes with a convenience package and several other options. He’s already discounting about $15,000 off MSRP but I’m sure he could probably knock another $500 off the initial payment. Is this a great deal or could we go much lower knowing the new 2019 S60 models are in route?

Now to the title… I was really hoping to find a car with cooled seats. Is there anyone who thinks I might be able to save a ton of cash by negotiating the Limited trim of a Hyundai down while also living out my dream of cooled seats? Are there any other suggestions anyone might have where I could get cooled seats in the $200-$250 range or would moving away from Volvo for something as small as cooled seats get me excommunicated from the forum?

The sonata isn’t going to be that much cheaper, not a limited at least.

you can msd the volvo

Have you driven both? I personally find no contest between these two vehicles. Cooled seats be damned, the volvo is a FAR better ride.