2018 Toyota Highlander XLE - $334/month, 1st month DAS

2018 Toyota Highlander XLE - $334/month, $399 down including first payment.

Dealer provided extra $500 prepaid visa card. I took extra $18/month ToyotaCare PremiumPlus plan which I most likely will cancel in a week. This was done on Labor day closing hours.

**MSRP: $42,508
**Selling Price: $36675 (14% off MSRP)
**Monthly Payment: $334
**Cash Due at Signing: $399 including first month payment.
**MSD: 9 MSDs
**Incentives: Labor Day Incentives plus dealer provided extra $500 prepaid visa card.

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12,000
**MF:.00096
**Residual: 62%

**Region: Eastern PA
**Leasehackr Score: 11.2 Years

7 Likes

Beautiful car - looks great in white. Very solid deal. Was looking in North NJ and best I could do with nothing down (no MSD either) was about $410

I doubt you will ever see anything close to this in NJ with their ridiculous doc fees and unnecessary addon packages that they insist on buying. I had a friend from NJ drive here to get same deal.

Make the trip to PA if you can get this deal sealed over email. I recently drove from North Jersey to MD for a fantastic deal on a Jeep GC

I dont mean to highjack this thread but how do I start a new thread on this website? I dont see any option to. This would be my first post. Thanks

Wow excellent deal. My brother thought he got a great deal in Cleveland for an LE for about $335/month

What a deal! Anyone heard of getting this in Colorado? Would love to replicate this.

Superb deal. The color is actually not white but pearl:)

With 9 msds, you will be able to get this to 350 a month give or take

Thanks. Wound up going with a CX-9 Touring w/Premium through @nyclife. Paying $349 including tax with 12k miles and a couple of dealer accessories added.

Nice. Did you test drive the highlander? How would you compare the CX-9 to the highlander?

1 Like

Actually, I didn’t test drive either car before getting the CX-9, which drives and handles very nicely, for an SUV (the size takes some getting used to after driving an Accord the past 3 years).

if anyone is looking for contact at the dealership, PM me.

Hey, could you pm the dealer info to me. I am not sure how to pm yet. Just joined. Congrats on a great deal have not seen anything close to it shopping around for a rav4 last year. Paying 273 for a base rav4 but need another car soon go replace my Subaru.

1 Like

Congrats on your new car. Im on the same boat as the post above. Recently joined but not sure how to pm. if you can pm the details. Thank you!

How are you liking the Mazda so far? Im shopping for a 3 row suv and can’t seem to find a good deal on the highlander. Can you PM me the dealer? thanks

what year?

Sure, it’s a 2018 CX-9, picked it up exactly a month ago. I worked through @nyclife who is one of the registered brokers on this site. He was great to work with and he seems to have great deals on the CX-9 Touring and Grand Touring (sometimes one, sometimes the other). The current deal he has up is for the CX-9 Touring with Premium. This is exactly the car I got and the price was very similar. Here’s the thread in case you’re interested - 🚨 Updated (9/7)! 2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring Premium. 323 + tax. Bank fee, DMV, and 1st month upfront. 36/10. NY/NJ/PA

1 Like

Have you seen @nyclife deal on the CX-9?

no but will check it now