MF: [0.00037]
Residual: [60%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1,500]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$550]

Zip Code: [89011]
Sales Tax Rate: [8.25%]

Leasehackr Score: [8.4]

The calculator is off by $20/mo but not sure where it’s at. We had them add some items in as accessories, but doesn’t inflate the MSRP. Total payments (including cash at signing) for $20,750 over 36 months for a $50k car we feel good about. We could have probably driven them down lower but didn’t want to spend any more time.

Wife is very happy and loves the car. With the options we wanted our selection was limited. We looked at the Lexus RXL and were disappointed. Similarly equipped they wanted $63k, jacked the money factor and wouldn’t budge, but Toyota was across the street and had the fully loaded Highlander!

Why didn’t you go for the Infiniti QX60, I did a 60k QX60 for the same price as this.

1 Like

We have a Nissan Pathfinder Platinum, which is essentially the same car as the QX60 and don’t like it as much (drive and feel). The only options the QX60 has that the Highlander doesn’t is the theater… which is something our kids don’t ever use with the Pathfinder.

The other is we got the captain seat second row, and the Highlander has 3 seatbelts in the back row.

Basically we said, “MSRP aside: RXL, Highlander, XC90, or QX60 what would we prefer?” Wife picked Highlander. I still like the XC90 better but it’s not my car (and we can’t get an XC90 with the options for $550 all in) :man_shrugging:

Either way there is another 1500 in this deal = 43 dollars a month, at least compared to the NY area. but if you like the car thats what matters.

Damn must have everything. That a High MSRP for Platinum.

In SoCal I would sell for 1 K under invoice so $45,486.00

Not bad then :slight_smile:

This has everything (wife is picky, but I’m even pickier). If only you did out-of-state!