2018 Toyota 4Runner sr5 $303 a month

I just want to thank everyone in this community for the wealth of knowledge provided as I began my lease journey. I gained a lot of information reading and learning the process which helped me get what I thought was a really good deal on a sometimes hard vehicle to lease well.

2018 Toyota 4Runner sr5 4x4

**MSRP: $38,079
**Selling Price: $32,230
**Monthly Payment: $278 ($302.25 with 9.5% tax)
**Down Payment: First months payment only
**Incentives: none

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12,000
**MF: 0.00180 (reduced to 0.00108 w/msd)
**Residual: 66%

**Region: PA
**Leasehackr Score: 11 years

14 Likes

Wow, love it, well done!

That looks like a smokin’ lease to me!

Nicely done! Enjoy, and post some pics in the trophy garage!

Nice! How you manage negotiate over 15% off msrp?

Curious as well! Also did you finance through TFS or some 3rd party because I thought the interest rate on 4runners through TFS was pretty high.

I basically sent an email blast to every Toyota dealer from Pittsburgh to Akron. I initially wanted an sr5 premium (for the sunroof) but one dealer came back and said he could do significantly better on the sr5. They started around 8% off Msrp initially and I stated that I would need blown away to negate a sunroof and premium level features. He came back with 12% off which I found another dealer to match. I played that off him and he came back with 15% off one day only. So I took the deal

And yeah it’s through TFS. Base money factor was .00180 which is pretty high. But through MSDs was able to get it down to .00108.

1 Like

Nicely done. Was it end of month deal?

Actually signed last night. Picking it up this Thursday. Took about 2 weeks in emailing different dealerships.

Was it aged inventory? Dont understand why they discounted that much

Great question, I don’t really know. It could have been since the difference between a $39,500 Msrp premium sr5 and the $38,079 regular sr5 was $460/month vs $302. And they wouldn’t budge on the premium.

Is there a way I can tell?

You need to ask for mileage. Could be a car they sold already but the deal fell through. That wouldn’t put me off.

There are less than 35 miles on it. They had 3 colors to choose from. White, black, and blue. I chose the white. I drove it last night. Only reason I didn’t take delivery is I had my sons baseball game that I had to go to and it wouldn’t have been cleaned in time.

1 Like

Look for the built date on drivers side door when opened

Great deal. Congrats. Enjoy it.

Which Pittsburgh area dealer? I’m from just north of Pittsburgh.

Congrats!!

Will do when I pick it up on Thursday

Hey… awesome deal. can you tell me what the end of lease purchase price is??

Thanks!!

MSRP $38079 x .66 = $25132