2018 Toyota 4Runner Limited

I am looking to lease a 2018 Toyota 4 Runner and would like some opinions.

Retail: $47,028
Selling Price: $43,682.67
Residual: $30,097
MF:.00165
Money Down: $0

Monthly payment is $571, which seems rather high. I think there is certainly more room than the 7% off MSRP they offered.

Anything I should be asking for clarity on? It shows fees as $280.25 and tax as $3,294.95 for Ohio.

New to this page so please forgive me if I have left some information out.

Thanks!

Whats the term and miles? 36/12k? 5.75% tax rate for Ohio?

Limited trim doesn’t lease as well as the lower trims due to lower RV and it is hard to get sizable dealer discounts since the 4Runner is selling well. Also compare the MF and RV between Toyota Finance and third party financing, captive lease is usually not as good as the third party one…

Did you look at the GX?

Thats actually a super good discount for a 4Runner and Better MF than standard rate. Probably because of your region.

MSD could help of course to lower it.

It’s 12k/36. You are correct 5.75% tax but unsure if there are any county fees in addition to that.

1 Like

Like Cody said, you’re not doing better on a 4Runner limited. You should be happy with that discount on that particular model/trim.

And like I always say for bad leases…buy it!! Especially a 4Runner, bulletproof reliability and rock solid resale value.

1 Like

I have not looked but will do so now. Thanks!

Not sure if anyone is looking for a solid deal on a 18 4Runner limited but I was able to get about $4,500 off MSRP by a dealer in central Ohio. Solid guy and appeared be very upfront. He ended up coming off the MSRP about 9.6%. PM for more details and a name if interested.

Limited trim has higher RV than lower trims.

While I can’t speak for 2018 numbers, looking at march 2020 numbers the RV for the limited was several percent lower than the rest of the trim levels.

1 Like

Yup, definitely lower

1 Like

It was also the case back in 2018 when we leased a 4Runner Limited for my brother…

1 Like