2018 Tiguan S - Habanero Orange - LA/Socal - $26,075 MSRP, $648 Driveoff / $177/mo plus tax, 36/10

The Tiguan Limited is a completely different vehicle than the Tiguan. Much smaller. The Limited is actually the OLD generation Tiguan re-badged.

1 Like

On vw.com, the lease offer on the Limited is lower than the offer on the Tiguan S. So I figured I should be able to get a lower monthly than this one!

Wow your tax on monthly payment is only 7.75%… San Diego right?
Deepak_Jain 's tax is 9.5%

With such a low payment it will only vary by a few dollars or so.

This car is definitely underrated. A lot of good options even at the S trim level. Can’t wait for jb4 to release a nice little tune.:+1:

I’ve been working on a Tiguan S with Timmons for a week with rubber’s numbers. This is even better, thank you very much!!

So any luck w them? Will they match the deal?

Hello:
I like the monthly payment part of this thread $177. Thanks for the all the leg work and very helpful comments. Is there a way I can get the same deal in Atlanta? Also if I want to lease it on my small business, will it be different from individual?

Can you recreate for me for 250$

This deal is essentially identical to mine when you factor in the $500 friends & family. Congrats you have found the bottom!

1 Like

Is this deal available in Atlanta?

Sorry to disappoint but there is no conspiracy… Have you ever heard the phrase six of one half dozen of the other? This thread confirms my deal is highly competitive when you factor in the $500 friends and family incentive. More than one way to skin a cat, phrases R cool

1 Like

Competitive? Sure. Honest and transparent? No way! @Deepak_Jain’s MSRP and sales price are higher than yours ($26075/$19569 vs $25530/$18550), but yet his monthly is $22/month cheaper than your deal. His sales price also included the $500 F&F discount already, which means your deal should be even cheaper.

@Chi_Ahrens got your deal and he even stated and posted the contract showing you use a cap cost of $20205 when your spreadsheet says the sales price should be $18550. Can you explain that?

3 Likes

@Chi_Ahrens purchased his Vehicle last month when the programs were different. You are looking at the June Spreadsheet guys. Also notice how @Deepak_Jain said I used @rubbergash spreadsheet and went to my local dealer to get an even better deal. Holy crap guys if you don’t like my deals then By All Means do not buy a car from me. Everything that you see on the spreadsheet is what you get when you arrive to purchase. You will see NOTHING but glowing reviews from people who have ACTUALLY come in and purchased from me including 3 hackers that made the trip from L.A. this weekend. I take great resentment to accusations that I am not transparent and there is some type of bait and switch going on. If there is a mistake on the spreadsheet and a hacker points it out I immediately correct it. Let me know if you want me to take the spreadsheet down and I can do that. I would also add that yeah if you take my numbers to your closet dealer and grind their balls for a few hours they might even beat my deals by a few bucks. But I doubt it, and have fun with that.

2 Likes

I don’t agree with bashing publicly as it is inflammatory and in the end anyway, the buyer can choose who they want to work with. We are not ALL sheep and especially those here should at some point be well-informed enough to know what not to do. If you don’t want to do a deal with the Gash, leave it be.

That said, I would like to know what I am doing wrong with the @Rubbergash spreadsheet on some of these deals.

Example:
The Orange Tiguan S posted on this thread is maybe not a unicorn but it is a good deal nevertheless. On @Rubbergash spreadsheet though, it would seem it should be an even better deal:

For a 3/30 lease, plugging in $ 25,530.00 MSRP, $ 18,550.00 sale price, 59% residual, 0.00120 MF, $80 doc, $675 Acq fee, $336 registration, $8 tire fee and getting the drive off to read $635.00 with a $37 down payment, the LH calculator comes up with $170/month including tax. This is a steal! But the spreadsheet says it is $199.87 PLUS tax (= $218.86).

For a 2/20 lease, plugging in $ 25,530.00 MSRP, $ 18,975.00 sale price, 66% residual, 0.00120 MF, $80 doc, $675 Acq fee, $336 registration, $8 tire fee and getting the drive off to read $635.00 with a $34 down payment, the LH calculator comes up with $174/month including tax. But the spreadsheet says it is $205.89 PLUS tax (= $225.45).

What am I missing here?

Also, is there a typo or is the selling price for 36 mo lease (18550) less than for 24 mo (18975)?

1 Like

You are not doing anything wrong. The numbers you have in the calculator is correct. Rubbergash mentioned in one of the posts that he doesn’t uses LeaseHackr’s calculator and it’s basically a take it or leave it type of deal he is offering based on the “Payment” column in his spreadsheet. How he is getting to those numbers is anyone’s guess but ultimately the payment quote is what his numbers are along with the drive offs.

1 Like

Since the selling price is causing so much confusion, either take it out of the spreadsheet or clarify that it applies to purchases only (if that’s the case).

1 Like

Can anyone help if this is available in Atlanta? Need one at the earliest and help if u can please

This is “available” wherever a dealer is willing to discount msrp by 23+% and stick with standard MF 00120. It’s not a special program or preset deal.

Find a car you want at your dealer with the same msrp (to makes things easier for you) and send them an email with the same terms as in the post. See if they take it. Or hire a broker. But no one will contact dealers for you.

Any VW dealerships/Brokers doing these kind of deals in the NY Tri State area?