2018 Stelvio Quadrifoglio, $4500 DAS, $1,020/ month for 29 months

Alfa Stelvio “Q” is too much $$$… I’m looking for 2020 Stelvio Ti Sport loaded 24/10K for under $450 First and taxes up front… NO $ down… Keep me posted… I have 5 payments left on my 2018 and ready to jump… Hoping the electrical crap issue were addressed and the Infotainment system functional especially the GPS verbal command… Geez… LMK thanx

If Alfa hasn’t bothered to sort that out in the last 109 years, I wouldn’t hold my breath that they’ve suddenly figured out how to wire a car now.

Stranger things have happened though.

1 Like

Bjam;

Ha, stranger things resemble: dash blacks out, computer reboots while driving (shutting everything down but engine and brakes have a brain) windows don’t go up or down for 5 min’s or so, Radio doesn’t know what to do…, that’s on the one hand~

Service deny’s history of these issues… so, in addition to the above, they lie !

Having said that, 0-60 5.3 seconds speaks volumes…

Hey guys,

Been having some more interest over the last few weeks - likely given buyout so low. I have opted to finance car once lease is up. Thing is a pure joy to drive, and I strongly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle in this class to just go for it! Just buy instead of lease if you can still get a good discount off MSRP.

Admin, please lock this thread.