2018 Stelvio Quadrifoglio, $4500 DAS, $1,020/ month for 29 months

Affectionately known as the “Batmobile”.

I leased this SUV 6 months ago, and have kept it in pristine condition. Only been hand washed, and has no scratches, dents or swirl marks.

This is by far my favorite vehicle I have owned. Faster than most sports cars on the road, and looks beautiful. Currently 5100 miles, of which 2,000 miles over the past two weeks. I started commuting to work, and it does not make sense for me to put that kind of mileage on a leased vehicle. This car has an MSRP of 87k. Completely loaded. Payment includes NY state tax. Looking for 4500 DAS (works out to 1175/month tax rolled in). You cannot touch this vehicle under 1500/month with nothing down. Will pay for transfer fee. Feel free to inbox me with questions/offers.

This has 10k miles annually. 24.9k miles left. (I am still driving this weekly, but no longer using it to commute, so expect for miles to be mostly unchanged).

1 Like

It’s a great looking vehicle, and the performance is equally great. However, I think you may have better luck posting this on swapalease. People here probably won’t go near this without a lot of incentive. These just don’t lease well given the horrific residuals and lack of discounts. Good luck, though. Sorry you don’t get to enjoy it more.

1 Like

Yeah…these lease horribly! That’s why this is the best deal someone will get on one of these. It comes down to whether you want one or not :slight_smile:

Will consider swapalease as well. For now I started here because I remember hoping to find one while searching on here.

1 Like

don’t waste time, put it on swapalease. It would go faster on there than here. Great performing car though!

6 Likes

Sweet ride but I could probably get an X3M for similar money.

GLWT!

1 Like

X3m is a Honda civic compared to this beast. Still doesn’t lease well tho…

6 Likes

I hardly think so.

Just curious, have you driven them both?

:bat:

Fair question haha. I haven’t driven either of them but the quad is the fastest suv around the 'ring ever.

1 Like

That’s very handy, if one commutes from one side of a German racetrack to the other.

8 Likes

did you try to have Vroom / Carvana buy it out?

the stelvio is way faster in general, M cars in first gen are nowhere near their potential in capability, x5M was the same way.

I have driven both. Completely two different classes. In addition, exclusivity is not even close. I have yet to see another Quad on the road.

I still contend that the X3M does not drive like a Civic.

I see 2-3 daily.

1 Like

So you took on a contract to pay 40k over 36 months for an 87k msrp car that really retails at 70k? Wow!! The negative equity on this is probably 10k right now.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That thing better send in it’s own payments for it to sticker for nearly 100 big ones!

If I had a dollar every time some young gun has posted saying he wants to lease a 1k quadrifoglio/m5/amg because it is so cool and YOLO, I would be able to buy that alfa outright.
And invariably, six months later, said car shows up on lease transfer with 5k DAS.

It may not drive and be as commonplace as a civic but one would have been much much smarter getting a Civic.

4 Likes

It may be faster but the interior is a joke especially at that price.

3 Likes