2018 QX60 FWD - premium, premium plus, drivers asst - Demo w/ ~2100 miles (SoCal)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2018 Infiniti QX60 FWD Demo w/ ~2100 miles
Premium, premium plus and drivers asst

**MSRP: $**51,800
**Selling Price: $**40,250 (22% off MSRP)
**Monthly Payment: $**356
**Cash Due at Signing: $**2214 (incl. Msd)
**MSD:**1200
Incentives: VPP

**Months:**39
**Annual Mileage:**10,000
**MF:**0.0009 (down from 0.0039)
Residual: 55%

Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 12.9 Years

Thank you to everyone who have posted their deals on here and for the education on MF, residual % and existing discounts (VPP, etc.)

I negotiated the sales price via email and arrived on Sunday to inspect the car prior to agreeing to the lease since it was a demo. When it came time to run the numbers, the dealer inflated the money factor to 0.0069. Thanks to everything I learned during my time reading this board, I spotted it immediately and it lead to several more rounds of back and forth negotiations. I was at the dealership from 10a to 5p yesterday with my 2 year old and 5 year old (and husband) in tow to hash out this deal. It’s hard to say if this was a factor to how they approached the negotiations. I did my research, knew what numbers to shoot for and luckily for me, my kids are well behaved and can be bribed with sweets and cartoons. :slight_smile: I think the sales manager eventually realized that I was an informed and educated buyer (thanks to this site) and stopped with the numbers game halfway through (or maybe I just wore him down.)

Anyway, I walked out with a deal I’m happy with. It took awhile to get there but I think it’s worth the $356 payment I was able to negotiate. I hope these numbers will help others in search for a similar deal on this car.

I don’t think this can be duplicated at the dealership I visited since it was the only demo listed for sale.

5 Likes

Nice deal, congrats!

Awesome deal. Congrats!

Congrats on vehicle. Did I read that correctly, 7 hours at a dealership? On a vehicle upon which pricing was already agreed? I feel for you.

What was the mileage adjustment on the demo?

Good job on being informed and sticking to your guns…

They will always try to leverage the kids’ (and any impatient SO’s) restlessness against you…their MO is to grind people down to their breaking point when they just say F it and sign whatever is in front of them, just to get out of there.

Yea, it was pretty much a marathon to get to the end. They underestimated my kids. When they weren’t climbing in and out of the showroom floor cars, they were watching TV in the service waiting area, which was brand new and practically empty. I asked the receptionist for the remote and changed the channel to PBS kids. Then as the negotiations dragged on, my husband left and came back with lunch. And the entire time, I was ready to walk away if the numbers didn’t work. Funny part is that other children started to join my kids in front of the TV as their parents negotiated too.

I’m not sure where to find that number. I just looked at the draft of the term sheet they gave me and there’s a odometer over adjustment of -$213. Could that be it? There’s also MSRP after discount listed and it’s $43,300. If you tell me where to look, I can try to find it for you.

2 Likes

Thank you! I had a feeling that they were trying to leverage off that (kids, SO, time spent there) during the negotiation process and you pretty much confirmed it. If it wasn’t for this website and the knowledge I gained researching the posts, I could totally see how that could happen, not just to me but to anyone.

1 Like

2100 miles and $213, seems to be some sort of correlation. Note to self, only go to dealership at end of day to minimize time for them to pull shenanigans.

I didn’t think IFS supported demo leases. Apparently they do. Nice job.

Good catch! I went back to check my paperwork and the odometer states that the car has 2,136 miles on it, which translates to a mileage adjustment of -$213.60.

Hi Wendy,

I PMed you regarding contact of the dealer.

Thanks!

PM me when you want the best deal in California on a brand new QX60.

2 Likes

Is the QX60 deal still alive? I looking for any dealer able do to it in NY /NJ area

Alex,

If you can find an 18, in sure it’s alive. The programs on the 19’s are what a lot of east coast brokers are advertising. There are plenty of brokers in the NY/NJ area on this forum. PM me if you have any questions or would like info as to who to contact.

PM me if you can do similar

I need the car shipped to Seattle

Yes I am interested please send me the detail

Hi did you find a QX60 lease in the Seattle area? I saw had posted a few months back.
I am in redmond and was interested as well.