Buyout Price: 24382
Sale 38739.56
Monthly Payment 399.00 w/ Tire / Wheels Protection or 375.00 w/o
Down Payment: 1000

Currently in an Infiniti Lease

Packages: Esesential Package
ProAssist Package

Your insight is greatly appreciated

$25 for wheel and tire protection? whats that about?

Depends where you are… But you should shoot for:
$0 drive-off $360 including tax (in CA). Plus look into VPP. there is $1,250 savings there as well!

I am in Florida. Would me getting them to 350 a month with 1000 down and a low 20k buyout would that be a fair deal

You can’t negotiate the residual/buyout. It’s set by the bank. Only way you’re going to reduce it is to buy a car with a lower MSRP

Ok I looked at the VPP pricing and I do not think I can qualify as I am not a Nissan employee. So right now its 390 a month for the car with $1000 down. With the buyout at 24K

You don’t have to be a Nissan employee to qualify for VPP. If your place of employment has an affiliation with Nissan, you can qualify.

Here’s a list from a dealer in TX. Keep in mind, it may be outdated. Scan it and see if your company is listed.

Thank you MP my company is currently not listed

That list is old. you should try your or your family member company e-mail on Nissan/Infiniti site: https://www.insidenissan.com/home.psp

Also, your number are still high.
I’m currently working a deal for me on $55,550 Q50 Red Sport $0 drive-off with $388 + tax (about $425 in CA). (this includes VPP discount of $1,250). I think my deal is incredible deal but it’s not final. I’ll probably get into the car on Sat.

Key is to work with many dealers…

ok so I got it for 375 a month tax included 1000 down