2018 Nissan Rogue SV + Premium Package AWD ($29.8k MSRP) $249 / Month (First Month + Bank + DMV DAS)

, , , ,

The following Rogue SV deal is available only in the NYC Tri-State area. All colors are available. Please PM me for more details.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Nissan Rogue SV

MSRP: $29,835

Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 12,000

Total Due At Signing: $249 + Bank Fee ($595) + DMV (Depends on State)
Downpayment: 0
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $249

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, do you have any Rogue SLs?

Yes, but they’re not leasing as well as the SV. Neither is the S.

is it any cheaper for 10k 36 month?

Midnight edition? Can you help in Florida?

Lowest Nissan leases are 12k.

No sir. Sorry, can’t help in Florida.

When you say tristate only, do you need a local zip code or just for local pick up?

Rebates are slightly different when you leave the tri-state. Also, the dealership does its own deliveries of these, and they don’t really want to do anything outside of NY / NJ / CT.

@neo - not sure if you are in tri state and if you have already got the deal you shared in the other thread. This could be the one for you!!

@Fast_Track_Leasing in Florida

Thanks for notifying me…I will definitely look into it.

Hold on, isn’t tri-state area covers PA, NJ and DE?

there are different variations of tri-state depending on if you are nyc centric or philly centric. could also be NJ,NY, PA in some areas of Northwest Jersey

1 Like

I ran an infiniti for a client in pa last month and it had less incentives than ny, nj and ct. Believe Nissan is the same thing. I’m not against delivering to eastern pa or Delaware even, but the numbers will be different.

Hi I’m a broker in FL. I’ll help you out. PM and we will work something out.

any deals for Murano, or Infiniti for NYC?

Thank you

MSRP 28K for Rouge SV I coming up with premium package. Is that true?

Yes believe it has premium. It definitely has a ton of options, the safety ones and cold weather ones for sure.

1 Like

Thanks - I just sent you an email.