2018 Nissan Rogue SV $260/mo 36/12 $260 drive off

Yep I agree. The leasing company I worked at just paid their dues whether it was to the dealers or to the dmv dude who comes and checks the books for compliance lol.

What??? Seriously there is a DMV compliance for the leasing companies. I thought it was a free for all cause the leasing companies are shady as heck.

I think its a good deal:

2018 Nissan Rogue Sport Cheaper than a Nissan Kicks

Nissan Rogue Sport

• Monthly Payment: $199 for 36 months
  • Due at Signing: $1,849
  • Effective Cost: $250/month
  • MSRP: $24,990
  • Annual Mileage: 12,000 miles
  • Offer Ends: October 1

Why it’s a great deal: With an effective cost of $250, the all-wheel drive Rogue Sport is the best lease on a small SUV. Curiously, it’s $3,770 pricier (on paper) than the new Nissan Kicks but $41/month cheaper to lease ($250 vs. $291).

A favorable rate and better discounts help it undercut chief competitors, too. At $250/month, you’ll find it to be more affordable than both the Honda HR-V LX ($253) and Toyota C-HR ($255).

Where you can find this deal: This is a regional offer in California, but we’re seeing attractive leases in other parts of the country too. Get your custom lease quote »

Source:

Lol, what? How are the leasing companies shady as heck?

1 Like

Lol better not say it here;)

Mike is listening :wink:

He’s not a “leasing company”

1 Like

I know He has a full time job.

I’m always listening, and sometimes commenting, usually when something looks unkosher.

1 Like

What’s unkosher? The whole car was made in Korea.

congrats and thanks for sharing. wish we have same lease cash In Fl, Our is just 850$.

OEMs often have flex cash or many other synonymous incentives that they can use at their discretion.

If the OP actually qualified for VPP and someone wanted to shaft him, they would jack up the SP by another grand and use $1,500 in additional incentives instead of $500

1 Like

i’ve never seen an msrp that wasn’t a whole number;
**MSRP: $28,233.37