2018 Nissan Leaf - Reservation Lease Rates

It’s voluntary. Gm likes to only apply part and list it as a rebate. So Nissan could do the same.

1 Like

2018 Nissan Leaf $7500 Lease Credit (Federal tax rebate/credit)

Thanks for the update. I was so hoping this was a discount off the MSRP ,

23% off would have been double the average savings on an old model.

This leaf is just going to be out of reach until the 60kWh battery comes out in fall 2018 (That was the rumor) …
Then demand will drop dramatically for the 40kWh.

Back to the Volkswagon e-Golf plan.
Maybe by Presidents Day there will be decent MSRP discount .
My last offer 10 days ago was $4586 off MSRP on the Base model. (Dorrito brothers Walnut creek)
Horrible MF … Wish somebody would come in and take over the dealers financial dept . (ie lower the rates).
Honda and NIssan always have low rates. Volkswagon Never.

Happy end of month car hunting

The banks set the buyrate MF, not the dealerships. Ans since when did Honda have low MFs?

Honda has outrageously high money factors so I’m not sure what you are talking about. Odyssey, Pilot, CR-V are all above .002

Honda MF - I must be thinking of Honda Financial. I purchased at 0.9% in 2015… My partner purchased in 2017 at 0.9%.

I should have researched the Leasing end before I said that.
Is different yes?

How much are you paying for your current nissan leaf lease?

At the Houston autoshow - the Nissan rep says the rebate is $6500. (lionel)

2 Likes

Wow, those residuals are terrible.

I just test drove one. Really nice, arguably nicer than my Bolt - it has an “autopilot” feature that worked reasonably well. But even though the MSRP is lower, seems to be much more expensive to lease than the Bolt ATM

1 Like

I only have experience buying with honda -
Still attempting to get my first lease .

honda financial purchase rates -
2004 - 0.9%
2011 - 0.9%
2015 - 0.9%

I didn’t check before I said that about leasing from Honda (newbie to leasing)

Hi Animesh,

Is your question for me?
I still don’t have a Nissan if so.

I have a reservation for one, but the wait for it is turning into a nightmare.

I’ve been diving into the chase on a Volkswagon e-Golf SE which is comparable in a lot of ways.

But trying to get the old deals that just expired, shown on http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/ has proven impossible for me.

Not the winning negotiator yet.

Thank god for Leasehackr
Published numbers for the 2018 Leaf really give us power (now if the car would show up at my dealer I could go to work on it ) :slight_smile:

Every single automaker offers .9% or lower for purchases. Lexus, Infiniti, Mazda, GMC, you name it, they offer it. Volkswagen also has very low rates. 0% for 72 months on the Jetta and other models is their offer right now. Honda isn’t that special in this regard. Honda has very high money factors, which determines the rental charge for leasing.

1 Like