2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV SEL Plugin / HOV / 22 mile range and 34 mpg Gas

You can lease this Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for $335.00 a month for 24 months . You can average 1,000 miles per month for the balance of the lease or a total of 24,000miles through the end of the lease. End of lease is August 2021. Car is in Orange County for test drives. Car is eligible for 1k Edison rebate.

Plug in Electric SUV / Red

California HOV sticker - save tons of time driving on carpool by yourself and free! The car charges at night on a regular wall outlet and you can get 20-22 miles of electric range which is perfect for 90% of the driving. Night time electric rates are cheap and we never get gas as we try to charge as much as possible. The car is perfect with kids as the rated very high on safety features. Even with no battery if you forget to charge it still runs on regular gas and gets an amazing 34 mpg. This car will pay for itself on gas savings. Total range with gas and electric power is 310 miles! Other nice thing is if you drive more on Electric you don’t have to change the oil so much. Rear seats fold flat for huge cargo room for bigger items. Non-smoker, well maintained with factory warranty. No accidents. Dark Black Red Exterior with a Black Interior with red stitching. Loaded with Apple CarPlay, bluetooth, back up camera, push button start, keyless entry, parking sensors, blind spot and lane tracking. Such a great price for a 12k mile a year lease. Base monthly payment is $305 and with tax 7.75% full monthly payment is $325.95. Don’t miss out! Please call or email with any questions! Apply with Ally and it’s a pretty simple process :slight_smile: earlytesla@gmail.com

It’s also posted on Swapalease Mitsubishi Lease Deals | Swapalease.com

1 Like

“This car will pay for itself on gas savings.”

I don’t know about THAT :wink:

5 Likes

…when gas hits $10 per gal…still looks like a great deal on this model.

You would save $143 per month if you somehow ran on only electric vs 34 MPG with gas. That doesn’t include the cost to charge your suv though.

yes, it a stretch at best. Say you have free charging at work and you somehow manage to keep it on ev all the time and go through all the miles, you need gas at $6.70 to make it free…comparing it to the regular Outlander which is at 28 mpg. Ain’t math fun?

Love the commentary guys. Well for me we only pay about $20 on TOU for Edison and also get to go Downtown LA on HOV without paying the $12 toll. Overall, I think it’s a decent deal for someone who needs A plug in with more range than a Prius prime.

The real savings is Time… no sitting in traffic for carpool. But yah real inquiries are welcomed and if you want to talk numbers.

There also a sweet $1,000 rebate with Edison that someone can apply for. Yup… pays for itself lol

Pretty sure that’s not free anymore.

1 Like

Ha! They do say time is money…but never say how much.
I’m just bored here…i do get it, i’m on pv and have free work charging and 2 evs in the household so i know how fast the savings pile up. Hope you find someone to pass it to as i believe it’s a pretty good deal.

Last time i checked it was 15% off…not free.

I stand corrected on the 15% Fast track savings. The $1,000 Edison rebate is valid so thats extra $41.66 off a month - $299 = $253 plus transfer fees. Still a great deal IMHO. I just got a Tesla and trust me even though my break even point is like 20 years I feel like im saving tons of money by charging at work, avoiding gas stations, and taking carpool. Oh yah… saving the earth is great too.

LOL despite the jokes i got 3 people who want to check out the car =) It’s a great car, I am selling cause i got my dream car Performance model 3 and told my wife I would sell the Outlander. Nothing wrong with the car and she likes it. There’s a reason why the outlander PHEV was a great selling car in europe. =)

1 Like

How to contact you ?

BTW, is this RED car or BLACK ???

Thanks,
Bish

Color is Ruby Black Pearl, it’s a nice black with very light red pearl.

Is the car sold?

Yes sold. Sorry for the late update.