2018 Mercedes E300 36/12k - $581 per month $0 down with 10 MSDs

This looks pretty good to me. And on a 12k mile lease, no less without fleet. I wouldn’t let this one go…maybe try quickly to make yourself eligible for fleet and if you can’t, grab it anyway.

How do I make myself eligible for fleet? I signed up for Penfed but it will take 60 days to be eligible

I’m not familiar with the process - but short of having united elite status, there may not be anything you can do…

Are MSDs a regional thing? Thought I heard that MSDs are not available in NY area (although not sure that includes NJ and CT too)?

NY doesn’t allow MSDs otherwise MSDs are dictated by the financing arm of the manufacturer. Some allow it, some don’t.

Is it allowed in NJ or CT? Assuming it’s dictated by location of dealer and not residence of lessee, then, given how much of a benefit MSD’s can be, it seems to make sense to look for an out of state dealer, no?

Can you do out of state leases? Most of your deals say “SoCal only”. I am in WA and will be looking for a deal fairly soon.

Have the RVs gone down for the '18s? Most of the '17 E300 loaner deals I see here on the forum get 65-67% RV (I know they are mostly 10k miles but does the RV go down so much with 12k?) before accounting for the depreciation, while my dealer is offering me a 54%

If anyone is from the MD area or close by, I have worked out a discount of 23% before any incentives on a 62k MSRP E300. The deal is not final and the numbers need tweaking. PM me for dealer details. I’m not going for it because it’s more than 800 miles away

1 Like

Thats awesome! Whats the RV in your area? For 36/12? Thanks

RV that I got quoted for MD area on this car was 57% for 36/12k

Is this from Mercedes of Annapolis?

No Sir, its not…

Great! If it was them i was about to say that they have a reputation of marking up the MF.

This dealership didn’t give me a good MF either, they quoted me 0.00201

That’s what Edmund’s has for 36/12 on the AWD. It would then need to be reduced for mileage.

Was your MD dealer, MB of Owings Mills?

No Sir its not MB of Owings Mills

Hi! Can you please shoot me over the details? I am taking with Tyson’s at the moment. Thanks.

I am in Northern Virginia and def interested. Can you please pm me the details of the dealer? I would make it an easy lease for them.

I’m sorry but I’ve already provided the details to a couple of other members, if too many people go to the dealer then he is gonna bump the price up