2018 Mercedes C300 4Matic Pull the Trigger?

Hey all, looking for advice on this quote. I left the dealer a little irritated, they won’t take my 2016 Nissan Maxima. The lease is up, and they told me to go turn it in because they won’t accept it. So that’s why I haven’t signed the deal yet.

**2018 Mercedes C300 4Matic
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

**MSRP: $49,245
**Selling Price: $43,650
**Monthly Payment: $559
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,555 (1,000 down + First Month)

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12,000
**MF: .00078 (I can’t believe it’s that low)
**Residual: 26,307.61 (53%)

**Region:Cincinnati, Ohio
Leasehackr Score: 7.2

Thoughts?

Its ridiculous that you expect an MB dealer to accept your Nissan lease return.

The lease doesn’t look good. People have gotten better discounts on 2019s.

1 Like

First time moving up to Luxury, so I got used to trading my previous lease and getting a new one. So if I’m in the wrong then my bad. Lesson learned. :slight_smile:

That’s what I thought, the residual looks low, and I’m thinking I can get a better selling price. Thoughts?

RV is set by the captive. Non-negotiable.

You can try for better discount. You can also explore MSD to buy down the MF.

For a 2018 I would push for more money off as it’s old stock now. Is it an ex-demo/loaner? Might be able to find one on swapalease.com and save quite a bit more depending on the original down payment and/or incentives. To put it in perspective you could get a BMW 330e for $300p/m at the moment, effectively half the price of this.

The MF is already at .00078, Would MSD make any difference at this point?

Absolutely

You can get from ~1.78% to close to nuthin’

Geez, sorry I just looked at the paperwork again, I mistyped, they have the MF as .00028

That’s why I was saying I can’t believe it’s that low. Is that possible?

It’s up to you. Do you want to pay a little interest or almost zero interest?

lol Of course Zero interest is better. I guess I’m surprised that the MF can be 0.67%

Is this at the Fort Mitchell Mercedes?

Hey that’s a good idea @ajgraham. I’ll also look at BMW, just stated the quoting process. No reason why I shouldn’t look at Audi and BMW.

It’s an outgoing model. They gotta move em.

I got my MF down to four balls 1 with 2 deposits on my GLE