2018 Mclaren 720S $3122/month+tax+$10,000 DAS! INCL LWT & FULL CLEAR BRA ON ENTIRE CAR

2018, Mclaren 720S
Newport Beach CA

MSRP: 382K
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $3,122

Current mileage: 11,224
Maturity mileage: 24,081
Effective miles per month:559
Maturity date: FEB 2022

$10,000 DAS
ALLY FINANCIAL
Transfer fee: $1095
NO OUT OF STATE TRANSFER

Registration renewed in February
Service just completed
Full clear bra on entire car
Lease Wear + Tear included
Vehicle is covered by full manufacture warranty until lease maturity

5 Likes

Beautiful car!

Betting money based on the username that he got a Lamborghini.

1 Like

I would take it but too bad i’m in NJ… :rofl:

1 Like

That’s a hell of a price to pay on a low mileage lease. Given how small the market is for super car leases, I have to imagine this is going to be hard to get rid of. But best of luck! Pretty car.

2 Likes

I honestly came here for the pics… what an absolute beauty. GLWS OP.

6 Likes

If it was only yellow… darn it…

Beautiful spec on the memphis red.

I guess I cant really say much about das cause its in state only but for a frame of reference here’s one on swapalease for $2700 no down payment. (Looks like it’s not a 48 either)

Good luck with the transfer.

500+ miles is on the high end. Keep in mind this isn’t a normal supercar it’s a borderline hypercar and has quite a few of the toys that the senna got.

Also don’t think anybody daily’s something like a 720, lp770-4, etc etc It’s probably a flex toy or if the car is lucky a track toy.

@M3-Fast I don’t know how this would perform in the snow… RWD 720HP
could be fun :cold_face:

1 Like

Isn’t there a fire hazard recall on these?

@dukez Mclaren leases start at only 2,500 miles per year… Imagine this in the garage and resisting the temptation to go out and burn rubber with only 208 miles a month :roll_eyes:

@Lazarus This is the least expensive 720S payment available for lease swap in CA (posted and known to the internet) That is a hell of a deal in Texas, bravo! With 7,500 miles per year when this lease originated for the past year its almost been a drive it whenever you feel and I’ve always have the philosophy these cars should be enjoyed and never just sit in the garage. Thank you for the compliment on the spec :relieved:

@kick Yes there is a small item below the gas tank that could soak up gasoline and catch on fire, only 2 have caught fire and this 720 is not part of the recall. Could you imagine driving down the street or even being in the valet and the car catches on fire… oh boy :grimacing: :grimacing: :no_mouth:

1 Like

worth it haha

Ah, I assumed you were responsible for the rest of the miles currently clocked :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yeah, no I saw that hence me saying I guess it really doesn’t matter.

+1 on the driven part.

Last year I had the privilege of driving a 720s for a good amount of miles. It truly is a beast and makes 500+ hp cars look like like they are standing still when they accelerate.

Did you run any laps?

Not that it’s a big deal, but if you’re in Newport Beach, you should change your tag from nor cal to so cal. Will help you to attract more local interest.