2018 mazda cx 9 touring lease NY - thoughts on the deal?

residual value 63%

this is what ive been able to figure out based on the numbers they provided me. last night they quoted this payment but it was based one the msrp. i got the residual and money factor this morning and tried to figure out how they got the payment and it looks like it was based on a selling price of 35,200 using the money factor and residual they provided me. sales tax is an estimate but its close, may be a little high im not sure of the exact % but i know its 8 and change.

from what i can find theres no incentives on the cx 9 unless im missing something. any tips on how i can negotiate a little lower?

Hit up @nyclife for a QX60 for way cheaper

1 Like

He might not want an Infiniti.

1 Like

thankyou i messaged him. im open to almost any mid size suv. i just really like the look of the mazda and honestly didnt think i could afford luxury brands.

If you are looking for people hauler, QX60 is a more practical car. Itis both wider and longer in the interior, more useable 3rd row seat. A bit more safety features, available 360 view camera that doesn’t exist in cx9. I will say it feels more powerful too. Cx9 is has a more aggressive style, more modern interior. The HUD is nice. After all, it is the lease pricing. qx60 is hard to look pass at the current pricing.

1 Like

all im looking for is roomy interior with two rear facing baby seats. 3rd row wont get much use if any at all. at those prices quoted in @nyclife post it looks really good.

You can also look at highlander. Almost the same price or cheaper for XLE.

I would say highlander is noticeably smaller interior wise than QX60 or CX90.

yea, ive got similar quotes on highlanders, im not crazy about the exterior styling though. interior is nice, and it drives nice except for the stupid start stop nonsense.

You can get the Mazda down some more , we have a 2018 touring premium for about 20 less . Back in Oct. What part of ny are you looking at ?

You can get one for less through Honckr. This one is a Touring Premium with an MSRP of $39,880. The total includes taxes and fees but is based off of an NJ zip code, but this should give you a general idea of what’s doable. If you go through Honckr, add a few cars with the options you want to your showroom/favorites list and wait a day or two. I usually get a special offer that knocks 10-25 per month off the initial price.

1 Like

Try knocking at least another 2K off the sale price.

how does honckr handle a returning lease? i have 3 payments left on a jeep renegade.

just checked honcker for the same car with my long island ny zip code and get prices in the 350’s but with around 2500 due at signing. so essentially the same deal as i got by just walking into the dealership and them giving me a price without even negotiating… NY SUCKS

It does. I’m in the same boat but was looking for a Highlander XLE. The lowest I was able to find is 339 + 2511 at signing.

yup. pretty much the same. i looked at them too. i thought toyota would have some better offers since i leased my tacoma for 350mo with zero down.

Maybe next month around Memorial Day.

yea definitely going to wait for may.

I was able to get $429, Zero Drive Off on a Grand Touring MSRP $41,960. In SoCal tho. Still contemplating.