2018 Maserati Levante leftover

Thanks for responding. I used the bank rate calculator. Here’s what I got…

As previously stated above, Maserati isn’t providing lease support on the 18’s anymore so the MF could be coming from anywhere. The best deals i could find on a '19 was around 10% so this might not be to bad of deal. Whats you opinion after using the calculator?

Forget the evoque look at the velar, big difference, also I used to sell levantes, I wouldn’t even bother with it IMHO, plenty of better options for the money, and yea that 2018 deal isn’t great might as well get a fresh 19 in that case.

The evoque was way to small for us, so I’m going to keep a look out for a velar deal. We have time but was willing to move early with the right deal. We dont see many Maserati’s up here in wisconsin so the idea of being one of the few was intriguing!

I feel like the number could be lower. Is there any merit to thinking there would be offers to encourage getting rid of remaining 19s inventory.

If they wanted to push leasing they would have incentivised it and/or extended lease support. There’s only around 10 2017s and 30 2018s so Maserati have decided to pull support with so few left.

GOSH, I just realized I was typing “2018.” I’m attempting to buy a 2019. Does this deal look better on a 2019 Levante? Should I wait for 2020?

Thanks!!

It doesn’t change much but it explains how they were getting to 50% residual and .00091 MF.
This was posted yesterday on edmonds, may be worth asking about them incentives, and you can save 3% by going with 10k miles

Very helpful, I will ask about the incentive. Interesting rate on his MSRP, it must be base.

Im guessing its already included in sale price, but its worth asking right.

1 Like

I don’t think you can score a Levante S for 700-800 range. My buddy got a 18 S in Jan he paid 3k down and his payments are 1200ish.

I think I’m basically ruling it out, the residual is just too low for that high of price tag

1 Like