2018 M3 cs values

Hey guys, I have found a 2018 M3 cs with about 10,000 miles. The kicker is it’s only priced at $60,000. It doesn’t have any accident history and appears to be in good shape with an original msrp of over $100,000. It’s from a large national retailer and I’m guessing they don’t know what they have. It’s a limited edition model with about 600 coming to the US. I was looking for an M3 in the low 40’s but this seems like too good a deal to pass up. It’s certainly more than I want to spend but can afford it as of now. If things do go south I feel like I can at least break even on it after driving it for even a year. Does anyone know what these cars actually trade for? Lots are listed for sale as cs but actually are not. Cheapest I could find was mid $60s with way more miles. Am I completely crazy?

I can’t comment on the specific ability in your region, etc., but a quick search in the greater Philly metro area pulled up a bunch in the 40-65k range, though I haven’t dug into their MSRPs. Most have 20-35k miles on the clock.

Consequently I’d venture to guess that you may not necessarily be sitting on a unicorn there, but perhaps it could be a decent deal for your region, though if the idea is to anyways just drive this for a year or so and then move on, is there a specific reason you’re shooting for such a low mileage example? Have you pulled up the KBB value for your locality and for that build?

Thanks for the search I did the same. Are you sure they are actually cs’s? I found dozens listed incorrectly. Besides the cs badge on the back the wheels are unique and the seats are 2 tone.

1 Like

Sounds like a great deal. Do a PPI and buy it as long it’s not this car. :slight_smile:

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741770

4 Likes

what’s up with all the insane M3 stories recently??? that is crazy

2 Likes

Well damn. You’re absolutely spot on. I didn’t pay attention to when you said that in the original post and indeed 80-90% of these aren’t actually CSes.

Huh???

It’s not that one but #trackcar.

That is a whole new level when a grandpa says his car has a story… :joy:

2 Likes