2018 Kia Optima S

Hi, I’m considering the 2018 Kia Optima S and was wondering how low I can expect to go on a 24 or 36 month lease with 0 out of pocket. I’m in Long Island NY. I’m not too picky, a similar mid-size sedan or SUV would work too, the primary goal being to stay near the $200/month mark. I have a 2002 Infiniti I35 I’ll need to either trade in (Is that possible?) or sell or donate. Thanks!

.00175 MF and 53% residual for 36m/12k miles
$4860 lease cash

https://www.autobytel.com/kia/optima/2018/incentives/

1500 dealer choice bonus cash (leases?)
500 customer cash enhancement (wtf?)

kia dealers suck in my local area or i would already have one of these…

Thanks. The dealers suck how, they won’t discount msrp before incentives? I’m emailing with a couple today and it’s so annoying how they can’t answer that one simple direct question, the sales price without incentives applied.

that and the other typical games. post prices ASSUMING you qualify for ALL incentives (uber, military, loyalty, college grad). Sedan sales are very slow and they act like they are doing you a favor when there are plenty of good options in this category - sonata, camry, accord (next year, not now for accord)

i’m in OH

1 Like

Do you happen to know the numbers for 24/12 or even 24/10?

ask here:

Anybody trying to get up on that kia stinger??

Not for the price that I saw. Looks amazing though. Saw a new one drive off the lot yesterday. Pretty sweet.

Do people expect the lease cash to drop for January?