2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - $493/mo - 19/mo 1421/miles mo - $54k MSRP w/ New Wheels+Tires - $1500 DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

MSRP: 54k+ (VIN 1C4HJXFG6JW224904)
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 493.84
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 12,000
Maturity mileage: 39,000
Effective miles per month: 1,421
Maturity date: 10/13/2021

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $1500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Fully loaded maxed out Rubicon Unlimited, close to every option available at time of purchase.

I took the Wrangler to Jeep Masters in Austin, TX who performed all of the professional aftermarket modifications ~$7k

Replaced all 5 wheels and tires - KCD wheels were paint matched, Nitto Terra Grappler Tires
Logos de-badged and stickers removed
All windows tinted

Hand washed on a weekly basis, the thing is super clean. No accidents, non-smoker, no pets. Dealership maintained, current with all services. I keep the wheels/tires rotated.

Original wheels are not included - everything is able to be “added back on”, badges, stickers, etc. That said, you shouldn’t have a problem returning this back to the Jeep dealer as is, they are going to turn around and make a huge profit if you decide not to buy it out. The residual is crazy high on these Rubicons from the get, and they are one of the few vehicles out there that add resale value with modifications added, and you have a TON of miles left. You won’t see another Jeep like this out there.

Residual buyout is $34,680 at lease end.

Photos:

Might be helpful to add some info on the transfer. Are the original wheels included, badges able to added back on etc. These are items that are required for lease turn in.

Current buyout price too?

I do think the Jeep looks good with the mods. Good luck.

That was some quick feedback!

Added to listing.

Add the cash due to you amount in the title.

Added to title

@Denalist 1010

Why aren’t the original wheels included?

They were sold when I relocated to California and couldn’t store them any longer. OG wheels and tires can be had for $700-$900 on CL or eBay, if you must have the other set around.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Why are you letting this Jeep go???

Confluence of circumstances, wife’s lease is also up, we’ll both be needing to commute on longer drives over this year, family upstate, I’ll probably go one electric and one performance depending on deals/incentives.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Is this Jeep still available?

no its been transferred