2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk - Hit 60 in 3.5 seconds! - 999.99/mo

Original MSRP $96,530

• Redline 2 Coat Pearl Exterior Paint
  • Upgraded Black Laguna Leather Interior
  • 6.2L V8 Supercharged Engine - 0-60 in 3.5 seconds!

Comes with all standard equipment plus:

• Harman Kardon High Performance Audio - 19 Speaker - 825 watts!
  • Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
  • Compact Spare Tire
  • All Weather Mats
  • Platinum Tire/Rim/Windshield and Dent Repair Protection Package.
  • NO MODS
  • Just had 7500 Mile service
  • 6700 Current Miles
  • 10K miles per year
  • Lease expires July 2022
  • Buyer only pays bank fees - US Bank ($150 credit app + $500 transfer fee) - $650.00 total out of pocket!
  • Car is in northern New Jersey
  • $4086.00 incentive applied
  • Effective monthly rate - $999.99/mo
  • $1113.49/mo actual per month rate

I absolutely hate that I am getting rid of this. This beast has put more smiles on my face in the past 12 months than every other car combined over my 25 years of driving. My loss is your gain!

2 Likes

May want to toss this on Swapalease if you haven’t already. This is a purchase payment on these now.

1 Like

Already on there. You might be able to get a payment in that range on a used 2018 with these options, but you are going to have a TON of money out of pocket and probably twice the miles. You’d likely also be stuck with a 72 month loan. This is $650.00 dollars total out of pocket with less than 7,000 miles.

Don’t want to argue but I haven’t even looked hard and have a few dealers with 95k plus msrp down into the 80k range. My payments to own were very close to this with nothing out of pocket.

2 Likes

$4086.00 incentive applied! Effective rate is now $999.99 per month!

You might want to update the price per month on the title and your first post as well. I wouldn’t know that price per month is 999 until i scroll further down.

1 Like

Done. Thanks!

is somebody anticipating the trackhawk redeye? Probably would have bit but the transfer tax is gonna kill my payment.

Nope. Sadly I am leaving the world of SRTs and Trackhawks. I am going to miss it!

Did you transfer this yet?

This transfer was completed.