2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Eco-Diesel $58625 MSRP Deal Done $533 pm with true $0 DAS

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Eco-Diesel Trail Rated

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $58625
Selling Price: $50190
Monthly Payment: $533 (with 10% tax included,)
Cash Due at Signing: $0 (true zero drive off, $485 before tax)
Incentives: $5500 ($2000 was taxable, including $500 conquest)
Documentation Fee: $80
Acquisition Fee: Waived in lieu of Lease Wear & Tear Protection which is reflected in the Selling Price. I couldn’t get the dealer to budge on this. They said they will need to add back the $795 acquisition if I didn’t want the Lease Wear & Tear and would only drop $200 from the Sale price for dropping the Wear & Tear protection. So it made more sense to keep the Wear & Tear plan.

Months:36
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:0.00012
Residual: 49%

Region: Northwest
Leasehackr Score: 9.9

Not sure how easy it is replicate this EXACT deal, given that I zoned in on a car that was in the dealer lots since Apr 2018. Dealer really wanted to move the car and was motivated. But there are definitely 13-14% off MSRP dealer discounts to be had on the Grand Cherokees and the lower priced Limited model (in the $41k range) lease for about $280-$320 a month. My wife wanted the Adaptive Cruise Control and the Diesel so ended up leasing this one. Let me know how I did.

Can you please share the dealer contact? Looking to buy high altitude with similar MSRP.
Thanks

Looks like a great deal with $0 das.

Im currently in the market for a 2019 GC limited X 5.8L hemi and dealers are not budging from $600 das for 36/10 or $620 for 36/12…

Also, the 2019 limited X hemi’s are so goddamn rare in black on black combo: only 2 in nyc and about 4 in Nj/PA. Crazy…

Im holding off til jan/feb unless inventory and better deals open up

Oh MSRP on the 2019 Limited X 5.8L Hemi are at $51-53K

Are you able to PM anything from your offer to maybe help use as leverage?

Looking to pick up a 2018 that is still sitting on a dealers lot. Would love to hear what you used as leverage.

2020’s are already selling and a few dealers still have 2018 eco diesel’s in stock.

This deal was done almost a year ago. I doubt you can still lease an '18 at this point.

Most banks don’t support lease deals for cars that were made in prior years. You would have to buy them.

Thats good to know… Thanks!