2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4 (36/10k)

, ,

I closed on this at the beginning of the month, so it was using the numbers that expired 12/3. I just didn’t have time to post it until now, but hopefully this can still be helpful as long as the 2018s are lease eligible.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: link

MSRP: $ 42080
Discount: 12%
Selling Price: $ 37163.76
Aquisition Fee: $ 795
Doc Fee: $ 199.99
Monthly Payment (pre-tax): $ 369.15
Monthly Payment (with tax): $ 400.44
Cash Due at Signing: $ 400.44
Incentives: 5000 (including conquest)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00037
Residual: 49%

Region: Denver
Leasehackr Score: 9.2

It’s not as good as I wanted (I was trying to get a High Altitude with a V8 for $450), but my old car had unexpectedly been totaled and I was already paying out of pocket for a rental, so I was under pressure to make a move quickly (although I obviously didn’t tell the dealer about that).

Overall I’m really happy with it so far. The V6 pulls alot better than I thought it would, and I really didn’t need the extra technology that comes with the $10k higher price on the High Altitude trim.

2 Likes

Really great color

1 Like

$400 all in for an Altitude with minimal negotiation/multiple dealer offers is solid. The best offer I ever saw was $380 all in for an Altitude with sunroof (MSRP $42k).

Car looks great, btw. Enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks! This one does have the sunroof. I could have gotten it lower if I had more time, but between paying for a rental and having a vacation coming up, I just wanted to get this done. The salesperson was upfront about breaking down the discounts vs incentives, but the sales manager tried the usual underhanded tactics to justify bumping the selling price back up (“oh that all-in dealer discount that the salesperson broke down for you actually doesn’t include freight and it also includes x, y, and z incentives that you aren’t eligible for…”). I used the Leasematic app on my phone to calculate on the fly, and I was satisfied enough at $400/mo with a 12% discount.

1 Like

Great job. Surprised 18’s are still available

There’s tons out there. The dealer I bought mine from had 6 of the exact same spec, and there’s over a dozen of this trim in my area as of right now. 8900 new 2018 GCs currently listed nationwide on cars.com.

If lease support continues into next month, good deals should continue to be available.

I couldn’t find anything in NJ

Absolutely love this color. Almost went with this on my trailhawk but it looks much better on the altitude since there’s no plastic body cladding. Enjoy it!! Beautiful ride!

weighing in on the color is well, looks great!

1 Like