2018 Jaguar XE 25T R-Sport AWD Deal I Signed

Hey guys, super excited, I just signed a new lease for a 2018 Jaguar XE 25T R-Sport AWD with a bunch of options. I managed to stay within the 1% rule. I optioned for the 19 inch wheels, upgraded meridian sound system, and some other tech.

I was in a lease on a 2018 Subaru WRX STI that I got in Gainesville, FL and was paying $392/month for. I had the car for exactly a year but moved to Boston, MA suburbs and have a long daily commute. The STI got old fast, I also own a 2017 Ford Focus RS so I was not sacrificing much by giving the STI up and getting into a sports luxury car. I preferred the 25T over the 35t because I drive 80 miles a day and need good fuel economy. The other car I was considering was an Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport.

If you’re in the area, I got this deal at Jaguar of Sudbury, MA. I initially tried getting an executive demo from Jaguar of Peabody, MA but they made the buying process horrific and offered me terrible deals the entirety of our negotiations. Put it this way, for a 2018 Base XE 25T executive demo with 2000 miles they wanted more per month than what I got mine for. Jaguar at Sudbury also gave me positive equity for my STI and got me out of my lease (I was way over miles on the STI as well).

2018 Jaguar XE 25T R-Sport AWD

**MSRP: $52,025
**Selling Price: $37,000
**Monthly Payment: $497
**Cash Due at Signing: $0

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10000
**Residual:48%

**Region:NE (Boston)

1 Like

Good deal and sharp looking car. Congrats!

1 Like

Those seats are FIRE!!!

1 Like

Strange decision.

I have 2 cars and I own one. I’m also moving closer to work soon, my move to Boston was extremely abrupt so I did not know the area

Thanks! I love them!

Congrats damm i never looked at Jags before but i would roll that.

1 Like

Fyi, q50 and bmw loaner lease better. :wink:

Congrats! Nice car.

1 Like

nice ride… spray the paint at obtuse angles…

How did you negotiate that selling price?