2018 Jaguar XE 25T Premium AWD Signed! Employee Pricing and .00001 MF!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Jaguar XE 25T Premium AWD
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Jaguar&msrp=46863&sales_price=35199&months=39&mf=.00001&dp=3662&doc_fee=141&acq_fee=795&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=50&reg_fee=37&sales_tax=9&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

MSRP: $46,863
Selling Price: $35,199
Monthly Payment: $250
Cash Due at Signing: $4,432 ($2k was her trade in)
MSD: 0
Incentives: Employee PIN Pricing (25% off the MSRP)

Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00001
Residual: 50%

Region: PA
Leasehackr Score: 11.8 years

Here at Leasehackr, we know the golden rule is NEVER PUT MONEY DOWN ON A LEASE, but my mother wanted to put $4k down anyway, even though I advised her not to and to take that money and pay the monthly payment with it, she refuses. Don’t care, that’s her decision and she knows I advised against that. I put another $432 down to get her to $250/month as a Christmas gift for her. She’s coming from an 07 Eclipse, so this is quite the upgrade.

With $0 down, this might have been close to the 1% rule, maybe just above. Overall, a good deal. The Altima, Fusion, Stinger, Impreza, and Legacy all had worse numbers than this car and were cheaper cars. This price includes GAP and all maintenance prepaid for the life of the lease. Mom is happy, picking it up Monday!

Deal was done at Allentown Jaguar, talk to Tim (salesman) or Robert (GM) and tell them Derek sent you, they will take care of you!

1 Like

Congrats! And how does one obtain a PIN? Looking for an XF/Sportbrake. One dealer in Vegas. Not dealing.

@BigMouthStrikesAgain
Pin deals change each month. You’ve got to ask the dealer what’s available and if they’ll share it with you.

For Sportbrakes this is as good as I can find on the west coast right now

Do you happen to know what the PIN deal for January for Jag and LR are?

@Bostoncarconcierge

Patiently waiting thanks!

1 Like

Wow this is excellent. Certainly a lot of car for that monthly payment even with a trade-in. Enjoy!

1 Like

Not even close. $0 down would have been roughly $365, unless I’m misunderstanding something. That’s about 0.779% of MSRP. Great deal.

I’ve always aimed to hit the 1% rule based on the selling price of the vehicle, hit that on my last few leases lol

Play with the numbers and bend the rule any number of ways and you can always hit 1% somehow. ;b

did you figure out what the PIN deal this month is for LR or JAG? Thanks!

Negative. I’ll post as soon as I know.

1 Like