2018 Infiniti QX60 Premium Plus FWD $49210 MSRP - $324 mo + tax / $999 DAS + $3200 MSDs / No VPP [Southern California]

I just drove one home tonight in SoCal! This is with no VPP or no loyalty!

If I would have had VPPs, payment would have been $286 and the Leasehackr Score would have been 13.8 years, which is better than the NoCal deals!

2018 Infiniti QX60 Premium Plus FWD

**MSRP: $ 49210
**Selling Price: $ 40374
**Monthly Payment: $ 324.82 + tax ($350 incl tax)
**Down Payment: $ 0 ($999.95 DAS)
**MSD: 8
**Incentives: NONE

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 10k year
**MF: 0.00005 [Down from .00085]
**Residual: 58%

**Region: SoCAL
**Leasehackr Score: 12.2 years (calculator is off on MSDs but the figures are correct)

I think the inventory is starting to dry up at the dealers that are serious about moving them (the 2019s are starting to come in but there’s no programs on them yet, the options changed, and they are no longer standard with leather). I didn’t get my first color choice and they wouldn’t trade because it was a loser deal for them.

4 Likes

Where is this? Every dealer in LA I’ve contacted has given me the run around.

Thank you Kevin for sharing the deal! Awesome deal and this is a good point of reference for others in SoCal.

@Mortifier, would please PM me the dealer info. Thank you.

@Mortifier Great deal! Can you please PM the dealer info? Thanks!

PM me and I’ll send the info, I’ve gotten a lot of requests and it’s getting difficult to keep track.

Congrats! What price would be if including VPP + loyalty?

About $261 + tax if both are included!

@Mortifier , there are literally two cars left under 55k. Insane how fast they all went.

Wow they should send me on a paid vacation! :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s really good. Do they have discount on QX50 also? I’d love to use VPP + loyalty,

Not sure, the deals don’t seem as good on the QX50 and it’s smaller, but they did just redesign it. There’s some postings on the board about those.

1 Like

Found more inventory here in SoCal. Please let me know if I can help anyone get into this vehicle before they are all gone.

Can someone confirm the discount with VPP? Is it the pre negotiated price or $1500 off? Looking to get into one soon if I can get close to these deals I’m seeing on here

You negotiate first then once you are happy with what you got you tell then you have VPP. VPP pays the dealer 1.5k and you hope the dealer passes that to you. The only thing that VPP guarantees is invoice price (which is what you are already getting anyway).

Cool…thank you very much…so I should def not let the dealers know until we settled on a price?

Definitely not. First get your best price.

Confirmed. It’s been $1,500 for VPP, in every deal I’ve done with VPP.

I’m a broker and you get the same price minus VPP from me. PM me and let me know if I can help out. I have a prenegotiated deal here in SoCal and have helped several hackers achieve their goal numbers with zero negotiating.

1 Like

Hi,
.I’m definitely interested can you pm me the specs and info?